• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
On loan, bit of a surprise that Williams is going back there. Thought they might try him at a higher level. I suppose they can't if there is no interest. He will no doubt be released at the end of the season.

The club has not exactly covered itself in glory over Williams. Loaned out, brought back in, sat on the bench, has a future but U21s seem to be the best he can hope for, now loaned out again. He must feel really loved.

On loan, bit of a surprise that Williams is going back there. Thought they might try him at a higher level. I suppose they can't if there is no interest. He will no doubt be released at the end of the season.

Hopefully, along with Kevin Maher they can help the club avoid relegation, they need wins ASAP.

Their loans are for a month and as they are youth loans, they can still play in u21 games for us.

Maybe just maybe Williams is not quite good enough, there are some believe he should be playing for us in league one yet no other league one team has come in for him no league two team and no conference team has tried to sign him. The saying goes that the cream always rises to the top and maybe one day he will make a league player but i'm guessing non league is gonna be his level in the near future anyway....

Well if he is good enough, he'll go and bang in a hatful for Chelmsford. If his stats are 3 in 10 for them, they'll be 0 in 10 for us.

Well if he is good enough, he'll go and bang in a hatful for Chelmsford. If his stats are 3 in 10 for them, they'll be 0 in 10 for us.
His record so far is 5 in 7 in Conference South, 2 in 7 in Conference, 0 in 4 in League 2, 0 in 2 in League 1.

They may have been sub appearances for us but I see a pattern emerging...

His record so far is 5 in 7 in Conference South, 2 in 7 in Conference, 0 in 4 in League 2, 0 in 2 in League 1.

Is the pattern that he scores more goals when he starts vs when he's brought on for second half injury time?

Is the pattern that he scores more goals when he starts vs when he's brought on for second half injury time?
Okay then, 5 goals in 7 starts in Conference South, 2 goals in 7 starts in the Conference, then presumably no interest from the Conference or the top half of the Conference South.

Am I right in thinking that many in the club see Bridge as the better prospect?

Delighted that both of them gone out on loan, some of us been calling for it for a while. Would like Matzusaka and Kyprianou to be next. Looking forward to seeing how they get on and keeping an eye on Chelmsfords progress with 0ur boys and the maestro Kev!

It's a team game .......... and even the best striker in the world will struggle in a team that fails to get forward or provide any service ........... just saying that it takes more than just a new face to turn some teams around.

Hash tag: EvenStanleymightstruggle

Delighted that both of them gone out on loan, some of us been calling for it for a while. Would like Matzusaka and Kyprianou to be next. Looking forward to seeing how they get on and keeping an eye on Chelmsfords progress with 0ur boys and the maestro Kev!

If these lads, and others in the U21 are good enough then a few of them might give some meaning to the second half of CC's season; AND I hope that happens for them (Chelmsfd) and the youngsters.

Strikes me as good situation all round, KM cuts his managerial teeth, whilst keeping the SUFC link
SUFC youngsters get to go on loan to a manager they already know
CC get a good young managerial prospect with a access to loanees from a league team
SUFC get a ready made scout in the Conference South
To be honest , I am struggling to see a downside with this KM development

Strikes me as good situation all round, KM cuts his managerial teeth, whilst keeping the SUFC link
SUFC youngsters get to go on loan to a manager they already know
CC get a good young managerial prospect with a access to loanees from a league team
SUFC get a ready made scout in the Conference South
To be honest , I am struggling to see a downside with this KM development

Completely agree, all in all its a a exciting and positive development.

His league appearances have totalled 20 minutes,not quite sure what you expect him to do in the dying minutes of games?

Both starting and Bridge has just helped Chelmsford go 1-0 up.

Back