• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wimbledon 2011

I still can't believe Federer lost from 2 sets up.

Murray marches on after demolishing Lopez, sets up the anticipated semi with Nadal.

I was disappointed with lopez, I think Murray needed a bit of a test before Nadal... he's played really good tennis but not yet needed to dig deep. Amazing by Tsonga, really like the guy too

I was disappointed with lopez, I think Murray needed a bit of a test before Nadal... he's played really good tennis but not yet needed to dig deep. Amazing by Tsonga, really like the guy too

Agree with you about Tsonga he comes a cross as really likeable. I'm not so sure that Murray not being stretched is a bad thing, but I think that Nadal may just be too good for him.

Agree with you about Tsonga he comes a cross as really likeable. I'm not so sure that Murray not being stretched is a bad thing, but I think that Nadal may just be too good for him.

Has a decent record against him, but over 5 sets I think you maybe right unfortunately. :'(

Has a decent record against him, but over 5 sets I think you maybe right unfortunately. :'(

We make Nadal the 4/9 favourite, with Murray 7/4. In percentage terms, that gives Murray roughly a 36% chance of winning.

I've got Murray at a little better than 6/1 to win the tournament, I'm hopeful rather than expectant.

Women's tennis. Yawn. Roll on Tomorrow.

That is all.

Unfair. I'm not watching this match (pesky Spanish TV isn't covering it) but a good women's match can be as entertaining as a good men's match. Lisicki vs Bartoli from earlier this week being a prime example.

Unfair. I'm not watching this match (pesky Spanish TV isn't covering it) but a good women's match can be as entertaining as a good men's match. Lisicki vs Bartoli from earlier this week being a prime example.

Yeah in retrospect I was a bit hasty. The bloody grunting does my head in though.

Another (and English!) star in the making? Liam Broady into the boys semi-finals. He's beaten the no.1 seed and won his q/f 13/11 in the final set.

Henman Hill
Murray Mount

Broady Bank
Hilep's Humps

article-0-09C237CA000005DC-658_468x327.jpg

Back