• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wimbledon 2017

Konta struggling and looking down and out....

But pulls it out of the bag. Amazing game! :clap:

Last edited:
Konta struggling and looking down and out....

But pulls it out of the bag. Amazing game! :clap:

One of my fancies! not to win just one of mu fancies. In all seriousness I think she has a very good chance, big server and a powerful hitter. Cilic and Konta my two tips.

One of my fancies! not to win just one of mu fancies. In all seriousness I think she has a very good chance, big server and a powerful hitter. Cilic and Konta my two tips.

I thought her opponent was delightful :smile:

Konta has got an odd serving motion don't you think?

Heather Watson playing really well. Break up in the first set.

Azarenka howling every time she hits the ball is irritating. :angry:

As I type that she loses her serve to love. :facepalm: #jonah

...and then breaks again. :smile:

Heather Watson playing really well. Break up in the first set.

Azarenka howling every time she hits the ball is irritating. :angry:

As I type that she loses her serve to love. :facepalm: #jonah

...and then breaks again. :smile:

...and now a break down in the 2nd, having won the 1st set.

Hmm, Murray not as clinical as I'd like. 1 set all.

Amazing performance in set 4 from 5-2 down and facing set point to winning it 7-5. Week 2 here we come with both British No.1s still in the mix.

Last edited:
Well, first time at Wimbledon and we're hooked. Queued up at 6, got in at 11. Scorching hot day! Didn't realise how amazing it looks. First game we sat on court 12 ans watched Ana Konjuh come from 5-1 down in the first set to win 7-6, 3-6, 6-4. I was baking hot just watching - god knows how they played for 2 and a half hours. Then over to court 3 to watch Martina Hingis in the womens doubles destroy some Russians. Then a wander through the smaller games, before joining Murray Mount to watch Andy. We had to leave at 7:45 (it was a School trip) so wandered to the exit, but then someone came up to us and gave us centre court tickets, so we went and watched a few Murray games which was incredible. Great day fully recommended.

Hmm, Murray not as clinical as I'd like. 1 set all.

Amazing performance in set 4 from 5-2 down and facing set point to winning it 7-5. Week 2 here we come with both British No.1s still in the mix.

I really hope he makes the semis. Did I mention I'll be there? No? Well, for clarity:

I have two tickets for the mens' semi finals!

I may have to mention it again before the week's out!

Back