• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Wimbledon in Leasing.com trophy Wednesday 13th November 2019 19:45

What's your starting 11, and what's your crowd and result prediction for Wednesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Kiernan

He is an easy one to name as not wanting to be here,however why is he unhappy? was it under KB? or a club thing? is he unhappy as he wants better training and management? or is it personal with others in the squad (who may be taking the pee?) etc.
I am sure there are players who are peeved with what has been going on and the general no care, but that is not taking the mickey.

He is an easy one to name as not wanting to be here,however why is he unhappy? was it under KB? or a club thing? is he unhappy as he wants better training and management? or is it personal with others in the squad (who may be taking the pee?) etc.
I am sure there are players who are peeved with what has been going on and the general no care, but that is not taking the mickey.

Perhaps he’s unhappy that the club paid his wages for two years while he was injured?

This game is a complete no-no. Am not going on the principle of; a) it’s a ****bag of a competition, b) the players are a disgrace and I can’t face another game right now, d) ... what happened to c) ? Oh, it probably disappeared like our defence and midfield most match days, and e) I’m loathed to give Ron any more of my hard earned cash right now.

Team wise, I really don’t know... Surely it’s time to test Demi at LB - Ralph is hopeless. Give Layton whateverhisnameisloanee a chance, give Egbri a chance, see what Rush can do (surely he’s better than Acquah), from there I’m stuck. Who do you pick that wants to have a go?

They all need a hard kick in the knackers. Personally I’d chuck em all off the end of the pier, those that make it back to shore can play. The rest... oh well ! See ya!!

This game is a complete no-no. Am not going on the principle of; a) it’s a ****bag of a competition, b) the players are a disgrace and I can’t face another game right now, d) ... what happened to c) ? Oh, it probably disappeared like our defence and midfield most match days, and e) I’m loathed to give Ron any more of my hard earned cash right now.

Team wise, I really don’t know... Surely it’s time to test Demi at LB - Ralph is hopeless. Give Layton whateverhisnameisloanee a chance, give Egbri a chance, see what Rush can do (surely he’s better than Acquah), from there I’m stuck. Who do you pick that wants to have a go?

They all need a hard kick in the knackers. Personally I’d chuck em all off the end of the pier, those that make it back to shore can play. The rest... oh well ! See ya!!

I was going to say, ferry them over to the Kentish side of the water and see if Gravesend, Gillingham, or Dover want any of the flotsam and jetsam!

I am going as I want to be a record breaker........lowest crowd ever - less than 500 I reckon :-)

The current low record is certainly under threat. 299 tickets in the Green section sold at present.

The current low record is certainly under threat. 299 tickets in the Green section sold at present.

Yes, just one block currently open in the East stand so I was told today, block D - Greens, I believe? Plenty of space in it still - we're not going, Kev has a job.

Gone for a 4-4-2:

Who

Really, cares, not Lennon, we’re

Gonna, lose, this, tinpot

Game, anyway​

Sol states he believes "we are afraid of scoring"; maybe, this game is a Godsend then: a free nothing to win, nothing to lose,competitive game against a similar team SO we ought to give it our best shot(s) and headers and set pieces etc. You know it makes sense.
4 nil Blues!

I am looking forward to some football .....

ifollow is my friend -

bet we get a result

Back