• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Wimbledon in Leasing.com trophy Wednesday 13th November 2019 19:45

What's your starting 11, and what's your crowd and result prediction for Wednesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bish
Elvis, Dieng, Taylor,Ralph
  • Milligan​

• Macca, Hammy, Ndkwa​
  • Hoppy, Rush​
Shame Hutch is suspended.

Is it a fiver if you turn up this evening and pay on the gate or is that only available if bought in advance?

Bishop
Bwomono, Kiernan, Taylor, Ralph
Egbri, Hamilton, Dieng, Ndukwu
Acquah, Rush

Is it a fiver if you turn up this evening and pay on the gate or is that only available if bought in advance?
Well I just looked on the ticketing website and plenty of seats left and at a fiver I’m tempted to go. Must be mad...not sure on your question. Might be £8 on the gate.

SOUTHEND United manager Sol Campbell insists tonight’s Leasing.com Trophy clash against AFC Wimbledon is no dead rubber.

More...

So the squad for tonight is:

Bishop, Bwomono, Kiernan, Dieng, Taylor, Ralph, Milligan, Hamilton, Cox, Hopper, Goodship, Oxley, McLaughlin, Ndukwu, Taylor, Acquah, Egbri & Rush

I wonder who the second Taylor is?:Hilarious:

Those first eleven names could well be the starting XI.

Bishop, Bwomono, Kiernan, Dieng, Taylor, Ralph, Milligan, Hamilton, Cox, Hopper, Goodship, Oxley, McLaughlin, Ndukwu, Taylor, Acquah, Egbri & Rush

Callum Taylor - youth player

absolutely think he should play Lennin ... get it out of the way - over and done with

- but Sol knows best !

- wake up and smell the coffee boys ..

Very much looks that way

Bishop
Kiernan, Dieng, Taylor
Bwomono, Milligan, Hamilton, Ralph
Cox
Hopper, Goodship

Looks like Sol's preferred formation and dead rubber or not the team needs to continue to work on their roles within it. Dont want to see Goodship in #10 role- needs to be Cox. Goodship is a goalscorer and thats what he needs to get back to being focussed on.

Unless Richard Taylor is left footed Kiernan will play on the left.

Back