• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Wimbledon in Leasing.com trophy Wednesday 13th November 2019 19:45

What's your starting 11, and what's your crowd and result prediction for Wednesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 -4 -2 Back to basics , out and out wingers

--------------------------------BISHOP--------------------------------
ELVIS-----------------MILLIGAN--------KIERNAN--------------RALPH
NDUKWU-----------DIENG---------------COX-------------MCLAUGHLIN
---------------------GOODSHIP------HOPPER---------------------------

EGBRI , RUSH , ACQUAH, OXLEY, TAYLOR, HAMILTON , HYAM

5-0 WIN, EVERYONE'S HAPPY , RON MARTIN ON THE PITCH AT THE END CLAPPING THE CROWD OF 98

Very much looks that way

Bishop
Kiernan, Dieng, Taylor
Bwomono, Milligan, Hamilton, Ralph
Cox
Hopper, Goodship

Looks like Sol's preferred formation and dead rubber or not the team needs to continue to work on their roles within it. Dont want to see Goodship in #10 role- needs to be Cox. Goodship is a goalscorer and thats what he needs to get back to being focussed on.

Unless Richard Taylor is left footed Kiernan will play on the left.

Whenever I've seen Taylor plays it's been on the left-side of central defence.

Goodship isn't a "9" leading the line. He scored his goals for Weymouth as more of a second striker.

I just checked and tickets are 8 quid now. Knew I should’ve bought one earlier. For the 2 quid I’d spend on a Bovril that’s the same as iFollow .. decisions ..

Sol knows already who doesn't want to be here. Rather than a week off, the slackers can do double sessions. They can even train hard on the Friday and Saturday as the won't have to rest.

Anyone with a calf strain or sudden migraine can come in on Sunday.

I have heard some more stories at the weekend that are truly shocking.
Do tell?

Too late for this game, but looking ahead, and trying to be a little bit positive....

To improve the atmosphere on a match day, would the club consider giving out / leaving on seats, "cardboard clappers", similar to Leicester City and England home games ??

Apart from the Blue Voice hooting and roaring, the East "foot stomping" - we don't /can't generate much noise...
The "clappers", I'm sure there is a proper name for them - would allow those who are not prone to vocal support to "slap along", raising noise/atmosphere levels.

This may inspire the team to greater things?
Of course, there is a cost to this....but, if it helped raise morale etc...isn't that a price worth paying...:Think: :Think: :Think:

Rons going to be on Talksport just after 7pm , Wonder what he has to say.

Back