• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WIN £50 in CASH on the relaunched Longpier.com

bluearmy1

Youth Team
Hi everyone

To celebrate the relaunch of Longpier.com, we're giving away £50 in CASH to one lucky reader in our treasure hunt style game called 'FIND THE FIFTY'.

An envelope will be hidden in a secret place somewhere in the borough of Southend. Clues as to its whereabouts will be posted on Longpier.com through the week and on Friday it's treasure time.

Log on to the site NOW for all the details...and don't forget the site will have all the news from today's High Court hearing and regular updates on the Shrimpers throughout the season. All that plus the very latest news, sport and features from your area.

Thanks for reading and good luck in the competition

James

To avoid any other ShrimperZoners from wasting their time I will reveal that I have already found the cash.

It was located in a Quality Street tin underneath a bed in Hadleigh.

The fact I managed to find it so quickly and without any clues reflects rather poorly on Longpier.com who obviously expended little effort on their publicity stunt. In fact the hardest part of the entire operation was convincing the elderly lady who owned the house that I worked for the Gas Board.

Last edited:
Back