• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winding Up Order Wednesday

Let's be honest, non payment today would mean kicking the can further down the road. Fingers crossed we're ready...

Uncle Ron has just been seen pulling up outside the HMRC in a Jag, two heavies beside him and a silver brief case handcuffed to his right arm. He’s also got a box of quality streets under his left arm which Is no doubt to sweeten up the judge.
Good times ahead peeps!.

I have supported Southend United for years and years. Moving to Devon in the next two weeks. I was going to still support the club. by watching the games for £10. But now I have had enough. Ron has ruined the club that I love in his hope for development money. I saw kids against men today, clueless. How long can a club keep losing games. So, I am going to support Plymouth now down there, with a heavy heart. I know people will say I am a turn coa,t but after 40 years I cannot take any more of this rubbish. It is a sad day for me. My late father and father-in-law were supporters.
Why would Ron tell MM that he's skint if he wants him to take the job? He's going to tell him what he tells all his creditors (and former managers) that it's going to be paid soon.

We can still sign players after the window so long as they are out of contract - like Akinola and that keeper are.

Because Molesley is a strong character and won't put up with broken promises for one.

If he's been given assurances that the debt will be paid by 16th September, and it isn't, I suspect he could very well walk.

4th hearing

Debt reduced now to £493,991

HMRC ask for adjournment of 42 days to allow for settlement

28th October

we are requesting adjournment to 28th oct for settlement Judge agreed deferrement as debt reduced to £493k

Back