• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
I know this is not SUFC related but our friend from MK**** Pete Winkleman has just stated that he is "not proud of uprooting Wimbledon and admits it was a "bad decision". He goes on "I'm not proud of the way this club came into being, it's very hard for me to live with that"

If he feels that bad maybe his "club" and AFC Wimbledon should swap league places or better still do the decent thing and ***off.

I know this is not SUFC related but our friend from MK**** Pete Winkleman has just stated that he is "not proud of uprooting Wimbledon and admits it was a "bad decision". He goes on "I'm not proud of the way this club came into being, it's very hard for me to live with that"

If he feels that bad maybe his "club" and AFC Wimbledon should swap league places or better still do the decent thing and ***off.

HaHaHa he clearly doesnt mean that................this is nothing less then simple brown nosing

Defiantly going be a fiery affair in fa cup game next month.Must be a TV game

Know a couple up here who supported the old Wimbledon who now support MK Dons so the outrage wasn't universal.

Know a couple up here who supported the old Wimbledon who now support MK Dons so the outrage wasn't universal.

They are supporting the wrong club then :)

Bet they are in a very very small minority.

I said on another thread I heard a MK dons fan on talksport justifying it saying how they "rescued" Wimbldeon.
You rescue a club by financially supporting it, not by moving it away from the fans.

Any attempt at justification is absurd, if MK wanted a league club they should have started at the bottom like Wimbledon have now done twice.

I've been priced out of a Bury trip as the the train is £75 and was concidering going to this instead as I used to live a minute away from Kingsmeadow but it seems a lot of Wimbledon fans are boycotting it and I'd never cross a picket line (even a theoretical one).

He started the interview of well saying that he regretted etc then he went on to dig his grave even more by then slagging the dons fans off by saying the abandoned their club by boycotting. Total waste of space.

I laugh at the fact Wimbledon still don't actually play in Wimbledon. And took over another clubs ground.

I laugh at the fact Wimbledon still don't actually play in Wimbledon. And took over another clubs ground.

Me too, for once Barry Glendenning made a good point about this on the guardian pod. AFC Wimbledon have their own checkered history and this match could do their 'support' (from the general public) some damage.

Back