• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Wiring Advice

That's not nice :(

You started it!!!!!

girlDM_228x428.jpg

That's a piece of wee! Want a wireless router?

You wanna ask Gary how long I was trying to sort the main computer out the other night? He was manfully trying to talk me through it, and thankfully I managed it eventually. Then I tried to add the laptop, which succeeded in knocking out the main computer. Oh, and surprise, surprise Lord of the Rings doesn't work very well on wireless, but that's my problem though because it's me that wants the kids to have wireless laptops and it would be oh so bad for them to take these up to their rooms wouldn't it? So I have to sort it out.

I have a lamp aswell.....

Which is about 15' off the ground over the hallway thing, whatever its called.....:D

I'll have you know that my hair is extremely unstatic-like at the moment as I have spent a fortune at the hairdressers today and it is sitting nicely ironed flat. It feels very strange and I have this stupid bit at the front which insists on falling into my eye all the time!

Obl.jpg

Very Nice Kay...

:D

Back