• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

flapjack

First XI
after many years with a season ticket at Roots Hall in various parts of the ground, I have had to take the tough decision to let the ticket go for next season and maybe for the next few years, with more family commitments on a Saturday and money having to used on other items I guess it was time to step back from attending every home game.

I will of course try to get to some but It will be a case of pick and choose.............:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Phil, I went through it but came out the other side with my son coming to games and getting a season ticket with me. It'll all come good. You going to Daggers away on the 14th March, a last away hurrah for the moment?

Happens to us all if we have a life! Family, finances or work will usually get in the way at some point.

As others have said, life happens. As long as you stay in touch and come along occasionally, then I'm sure you'll be back at some point.

Been through it as have alot on here!
Given up season ticket,got it back in the same seat, and got the same seat in between on every occasion as and when.
I have to add is a very good seat in the south upper.
You are a supporter! that will never change as much as you stay away!
Your next game will be at Roots and not Fossetts after you give up your ticket (sadly):winking:
Wish you well.

You just know that if you give up the season ticket we will get past the first rounds of the cups; and get Arsenal or Mancs etc in the cups, get a draw/replay, and so home & away seats will be problems to source.
It is a dilemma; especially when it too often is good entertainment.

I am the opposite, I've never had a season ticket, but having moved to Leigh recently from Chelmsford I am now seriously considering one for next season, still weighing up the finance side and other contributing factors but I feel very tempted.

Phil, I went through it but came out the other side with my son coming to games and getting a season ticket with me. It'll all come good. You going to Daggers away on the 14th March, a last away hurrah for the moment?

Out of interest, do you stand up in front of your son and block his view ? Or have you come out of the other side as you put it ?

Dont say that Scott we are turning a vocal corner and IF we go up the sound will increase. having said that your family should always come first.

As Carlo Ancelotti said Football is the most important of the less important things in lift

When I read the title of this thread I thought another Southend fan had died. For once it was nice to read a totally pointless thread

Back