• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn't have thought so. Sunderland, in their position, Will want a proven person at least in staving off relegation. I don't think Brown would inspire that confidence. His man-management gamble cost him at Hull and were slithering downwards out of control at Preston. Plus if you look at his record over the last 50 games, as someone posted on here somewhere, you'll these are 3 reasons why I think the Black Cats won't go for him.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaaaaaaaaaah!

Good joke :hilarious:

He is managing a mid table league two side!

:hilarious:

Personally I wouldn't have thought so. Sunderland, in their position, Will want a proven person at least in staving off relegation. I don't think Brown would inspire that confidence. His man-management gamble cost him at Hull and were slithering downwards out of control at Preston. Plus if you look at his record over the last 50 games, as someone posted on here somewhere, you'll these are 3 reasons why I think the Black Cats won't go for him.

Woooosh....

plus shrimperforlife asked opinions to his question. which I have done stating good logical reasons why he possibly won't be considered.

Had it on good Authority in the summer from an ex Bolton player that Brown applied for virtually every managerial job going before joining us. He obviously Doesnt interview too well.

Perhaps thats the real reason why he sounds so p***ed offf and frustrated in interviews and vents he's anger in puplic at the players, its for himself and not the team. Lets face it if it wasnt for school boy errors we could be top three at the moment and the powers that be at Sunderland might be giving him a real close look.

Quite agree Skyblue , how many goals have we gifted the opposition now and how many points has it cost us, thats what happens when you have defenders whose ability is only good enough for a conference team.

Had it on good Authority in the summer from an ex Bolton player that Brown applied for virtually every managerial job going before joining us. He obviously Doesnt interview too well.

But he's said himself he was approached 3 years ago by Ron but the timing wasn't right for him.

As for PDC, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!

Well as Sir Billy of Bragg once said....

I'm gonna tell all you fascists you may be surprised
The people in this world are getting organized
You're bound to lose, you fascists are bound to lose

Race hatred cannot stop us this one thing I know
Your poll tax and jim crow and greed have got to go
You're bound to lose, you fascists bound to lose

All of you fascists bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose
All of you fascists bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose
You're bound to lose! you fascists!
Bound to lose

Toodles Paulo, I hear Albania is nice at this time of year.

By Brown's own admission some of the things he did, ie singing to the crowd, the half time talk on the pitch, counted against him.

Even on Talksport this morning Alan Brazil said Di Canio's behaviour on Saturday in front of the fans was his "Phil Brown moment", and Alan works with Phil :smile:

Ron won't let him go without a fight! Not that there will be a fight as he's got no chance of getting that job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back