• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wivenhoe

According to Wivenhoes website game is off, WHATS GOING ON, no new signings and now wivenhoe dont wanna play us and tilly aint returned my call about that round of golf!!! TILLY OUT!!!!:darkcloud::)

Last edited:
According to Wivenhoes website game is off, WHATS GOING ON, no new signings and now wivenhoe dont wanna play us and tilly aint returned my call about that round of golf!!! TILLY OUT!!!!:darkcloud::)

Wivenhoe have been invited to play a four team tournament in Lisbon vs Sporting, Bayern Munich and Total Big Bullets FC of the Ghanian League. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and they would be mad to turn it down.

Wivenhoe have been invited to play a four team tournament in Lisbon vs Sporting, Bayern Munich and Total Big Bullets FC of the Ghanian League. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and they would be mad to turn it down.

They are actually from the Malawian league. Cor you should know your African better than that :-p

The postponement's understandable given what Brushy is saying on the OS. They obviously thought they'd have brought in the new players by now when the fixture was arranged. I'm surprised they're going ahead with both of the Wakering and Witham games too.

The Wivenhoe site mentions the game being re-arranged for October, seems a bit strange.

I wonder if its down to their pitch as the other friendlies they have are being played on a pitch adjacent to the ground.

In the Echo it mentions that the game is off due to Blues having a smaller squad than expected.

As we have pulled out, Brushy said that we would fufill the fixture in the Autumn

Well you don't know me fool 8 years ago had it with ruddock at liv st

but very interested why you as west ham posting the guy is a thug who hit someone with his golf club if you supper the hammers get off this board

Well you don't know me fool 8 years ago had it with ruddock at liv st

but very interested why you as west ham posting the guy is a thug who hit someone with his golf club if you supper the hammers get off this board

Your name is Mr T and i claim my fiver.

Back