• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wolves

Clarky_Blues

Manager
Thinking about next Saturday's trip to Wolves, will I be able to get through to purchase tickets? Just tried the ticket office and I was 70 in the queue.

OS states Wolves is all ticket for away fans and will the ticket office be answering the phones next week?

this is all getting rather expensive......leeds this weekend.....hull mid week wolves Man u = including fuel pints pie's a couple of days off work........ its close to 200 quid.

and worth every penny

biggrin.gif

If you can go to the ticket office in person before Sunday! (although you are t'up north arent you clarky?)

The telephones I fear are going to be flooded for the next week....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Oct. 27 2006,16:05)]If you can go to the ticket office in person before Sunday! (although you are t'up north arent you clarky?)

The telephones I fear are going to be flooded for the next week....
Long journey for me, plus at Leeds tomorrow  
sad.gif

Might be worthwhile the club speaking to Wolves and asking if we can pay on the day, it will also save the ticket office some trouble.

Wolves is All Ticket. Adults are £27 squids as well.
mad.gif

According to the nice lass at the ticket office an hour ago, we'd sold 300. We've got an allocation of 1300.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (David Essex @ Oct. 27 2006,15:17)]including fuel pints
I like tha sound of that car! Fill up while you're filling up.....

My car uses gallons!

Speaking of which....

At a blues festival I had the follwing, brief dialogue...

"Kronenborg please"
"Pint?"
"Not unless you do gallons"
"No sorry, only Kronenborg!"

Oh dear......

mmm, 21st in cue at 3:45pm yesterday and managed to get to 6th when the office closed...bugger! On at 10am I suppose

Got Wolves tickets - took me 15 mins to get through from being 11th in the queue.

Setting off for Leeds now.

UTB.

Back