• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EastStandBlue

Life President
This will follow on from my previous thread about the crazy stalker, so If you didn't read it then this will make little sense...

After telling this girl, we'll call her "Mandy", that I wasn't looking for a relationship and shooting back to Southend for the weekend, I got back here and nothing came up... I just presumed that she got the picture and that would be it.

How wrong I was.

Having been out Friday night, Saturday night me and the lads in my flat got some Pizza in and watched MOTD and a few films ("21" I would highly recommend). Now, Mandy is best friends and workmates with my flatmates girlfriend, who were out on a work meal Saturday night. My flatmate went to pick his bird up and bring her back, and Mandy jumped in the car as well.

I'm told that this is how the conversation went:

Mandy: Is Liam (Me) Still up?
Jay: Err... I think so...
Mandy: Reckon he'll mind if I come back?
Jay: Err, He's got football in the morning so he'll probably be going to bed soon
Mandy: Really? ring him and see if he'll mind if I stay the night
Jay: He's not answering
Mandy: Ok, I'll ring him then

I got the call, saw it was her and let it ring... I knew she'd be in the car and could see it happening. I really couldn't be bothered to deal with her, again, and knew that if she came back here, she wouldn't leave and it'd make things worse. I simply text her telling her I was in bed and that i'd call her tomorrow.

My mates efforts to keep her out were commendable, and he scored some major man points in managing to do this.

This is when it got very, very Strange.

Last night Me, Jay and Sam went out for a Ruby together. Not quite fancying going out on a heavy one this Bank Holiday, we went for the meal, came back and played a bit of Pro Evo. I went to bed at around 1ish.

Turns out, Mandy was out with my mates girlfriend again and came back to the house with her. Jay chucked his keys out of his window to let his girlfriend in, he says not knowing that she was there. Mandy came in, saw my jacket on the hook downstairs and got my keys out of the pocket. Because it's a student house, all the bedroom doors have locks on.

I got woken up at 3ish, with this girl climbing in to my bed half naked. I think this is the closest i've ever been to physically ****ting myself through fear as I had absolutely no idea who it was. We live in a dodgy area anyway, 3 houses neighbouring ours have been raided for drugs since December, It could've been anybody breaking in trying to rob/rape me.

Trying to get with me I can put up with, but letting herself into my room when i'm asleep? This girl I think is a f*cking nutjob. I kicked her out, shouting and swearing at her and she went downstairs and slept in another of my flatmates beds who had gone home for the weekend. This morning she came up and apologised, saying she was drunk and that my flatmates girlfriend had encouraged her to do it, which I actually believe.

Scariest moment of my life to date... And i'll be having some very f*cking strong words with my mates bird later.

I think strong words need to be said to both her and the mate's girlfriend - tell them both exactly what is what and don't leave anything in any doubt.

Superb stuff.

She has well and truly lost the plot. I'd seriously suggest councilling!

Kev

The time for reasoning is over. Clawhammer, burial under major construction site.

Back