• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Women's World Cup sweepstake

If any spaces left just put the Zone against a team. That way the Zone also has a chance of extra money going into the pot.

I'll leave it until a week before (unless we're full) before I close the draw and sort out those remaining places.

Now Ive explained to Mrs RHB what the sweepstake is and that it involves women she has announced that she wants one provided I pay. So another one for her then MK please.

Unless anybody else pops up and would like to take part I'm happy to take the last remaining spot, to guarantee we can run the sweepstake, in addition to the one spot I currently have.

Unless anybody else pops up and would like to take part I'm happy to take the last remaining spot, to guarantee we can run the sweepstake, in addition to the one spot I currently have.

I'll hang on a bit should anyone else put their hand up. Rigsby wanted 2 so it's a bit unfair if I let you have them over him.

I'll hang on a bit should anyone else put their hand up. Rigsby wanted 2 so it's a bit unfair if I let you have them over him.

Happy to have one if someone new hasn't entered but 2 if no takers

I thought there was still one left after Riggers took two? I don't mind at all but at least we appear to have takers for all the spots if nobody else puts their hand up.

I thought there was still one left after Riggers took two? I don't mind at all but at least we appear to have takers for all the spots if nobody else puts their hand up.

There was but it's filled now.

Right, I'll do the draw later today. Can we get money over to the mods please!

Please could everyone use the 'Donate' link to do this, and remember to include your Zone profile name in the notes field so we can track who has paid.

I've sent my £5 across :Thumbs up:

Here's your draw.....

The Big Dady : South Korea (14)
RootsHallBloke : New Zealand (19)
Estherpark : United States (1)
Mrs RHB : Jamaica (53)
Another Surrey Shrimper : Italy (15)
Great Yarmouth Shrimper : Nigeria (38)
Spaceman Spiff : Argentina (37)
Cricko : Japan (7)
shrimpboy : Netherlands (8)
Rigsby : France (hosts) (4)
defender05 : Norway (12)
Special Blue : Thailand (34)
Barry.c : Germany (2)
fbm : Spain (13
Shrimpersfan : China PR (16)
Tinks : Chile (39)
Suffolk Shrimper ID : Scotland (20)
Suecha : England (3)
KrustyTheKray : Australia (6)
Shrimper Tom : Sweden (9)
Mrs Cricko : South Africa (49)
MK : Brazil (10)
OBL : Canada (5)
BigMolt : Cameroon (46)

Good luck...I feel some may need it more than others....... :LoyalSupporter:

Edit: Those in green have paid up.

Last edited:
Mine don't appear to have much of a chance, purely going by their seeding, but you can always count on the Argies to be difficult customers so here's hoping!

Back