• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Women's World Cup sweepstake

MK Shrimper

Striker
I've been asked to see if there's any interest in running a sweepstake for the upcoming Woman's World Cup. 24 teams, £5 to enter. Half goes to the upkeep of the zone, half to the winner.

Put your name down if you're up for it...

MK
Cricko
RootsHallBloke
Shrimper Tom
fbm
The Big Daddy
shrimpboy
Spaceman Spiff
Estherpark
Shrimpersfan
defender05
BigMolt
KrustyTheKray
Tinks
Barry.c
OBL
Another Surrey Shrimper
SSID
Great Yarmouth Shrimper
Suecha
Mrs Cricko
Rigsby
Mrs RHB
Special Blue

Last edited:
Well done for doing this MK - we need to raise the profile of the women’s game. If we can sweepstake the men why not the women? :Clap:

Well done for doing this MK - we need to raise the profile of the women’s game. If we can sweepstake the men why not the women? :Clap:

No problem mate, though the real credit should go to RHB & Cricko. I'm looking forward to the WC, can't wait to cheer on the Lionesses.

No Iran, but here are the 24.

AFC (5 teams)
  • 23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svg.png
    Australia (6)
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
    China PR (16)
  • 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
    Japan (7)
  • 23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
    South Korea (14)
  • 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
    Thailand (34)
CAF (3 teams)

CONCACAF (3 teams)
CONMEBOL (3 teams)
OFC (1 team)

Happy to be in this. If I was to win the whole lot goes to SZ By the way the Matildas are a red hot chance.

Bump! You may think a lady kicking around a football is a bit.....meh, but hey. You're supporting the Zone, you may win £60 to help pay for your next season ticket and you never know, you may get enjoyment out of England smashing 7 past Scotland in the final!

I really should watch more of the womens game so for that reason & helping the zone, I'll play!

Plus I came so very close with the apprentice sweepstake this year that I'm feeling (soon to be regrettably) confident.

Any chance zoner's partners can get in on the act?

I really should watch more of the womens game so for that reason & helping the zone, I'll play!

Plus I came so very close with the apprentice sweepstake this year that I'm feeling (soon to be regrettably) confident.

Any chance zoner's partners can get in on the act?

Good man. Nearly half way there. Any more joining the fun?

Back