• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A woofer is a person thats works for feck all for five hours a day but gets three meals a day and accommodation free and gets the chance to try out another country whilst helping the host make a fortune from slave labour.
Would be good for a ny youngster studying FRench or for any youngster wanting to do stuff in the holidays.
THey would live with the family and can either help chef carol or serve with me,great chance to improve their FRench Dutch or German as the restaurant is on the pilgrim route to Santiagi in Spain.
Any questions please pm me or ask on this thread,july and august mainly and if you want to marry off your unwanted kids we have an 17 yr old boy and a 16 year old girl who are both very ginger but lovely with it.
Woofer would live with family in their own apartment and would be one of the family for their stay.
Tony,fourth ranked server out of 291 servers.

Sounds fantastic. Would have loved an opportunity like this when I was studying French.

Twenty. Years. Ago. :'(

Back