• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe his recent naughty behavior, lack of form and repeated injuries might make his new contract salary demands a bit more realistic.

After his performance in the last match it gives someone else the opportunity the claim his position and make him fight for his position back.

Plenty of time to get some of his community service in.

There was some acknowledgement from PB that he was aware Wordsworth was playing with a calf problem Wordsworth also publicly stated he could not sprint because of the injury and was still played. Wordsworth has been poor for the past 7 games he has played making very little contribution and making us very vulnerable in midfield. His injury record continues to be poor and more and more he looks like a half a season squad player at best, Bye Bye !!

Wordsworth has always been a 'homer'. The only problem is a players like him and Wright will never look to good on our pitch, so that has certainly not helped.

If you look on the Sky highlights from Saturday you will notice he pulled up at the half way line when they broke for the third......Just like he did when he was walking for the train down at Yeovil after he noticed a group of Shrimpers on the platform...mmmm

Hopefully it was as a result of the meetings yesterday - maybe the message is from now on 'we only want fully fit players in the team'.

I find it hard to believe that Wordsworth has been playing through an injury that long, he's been in poor form for a while now. Opportunity for Yearwood to step up and make an impact

We may need a new signing shocker. Any news on the one that was possibly Monday, possibly Tuesday, Possibly yesterday?

Shambles.

I find it hard to believe that Wordsworth has been playing through an injury that long, he's been in poor form for a while now. Opportunity for Yearwood to step up and make an impact

It came from his own mouth recently. He was trying to explain his poor form. If I can find it, I will paste it here.

Give him that new and improved contract now Ron, he deserves it since that outcry.

Back