• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Work On The New Training Ground Has Started Today 11th July 2022

It's an absolute disgrace that they haven't finished yet - typical of Ron to employ some tin pot company that don't know what they're doing. I'd have had it finished weeks ago.

tongue firmly in cheek

Have they not finished yet? They're rubbish. Typical of us to try and do it on the cheap.
It's an absolute disgrace that they haven't finished yet - typical of Ron to employ some tin pot company that don't know what they're doing. I'd have had it finished weeks ago.

tongue firmly in cheek
I guess it's true, imitation is the best form of flattery.

Have anyone seen the new training ground, which is not that far from Boot & Laces, on Meet the Blues day?

The Fossetts website has been updated

Is it just the opening picture of the stadium at the end? Looks quite good in that render.
Are we still starting with 3 sides or is it 4 sides from the get-go now? If the former, which stand will be missing?

Attachments

• fossetts-staduim.jpg
    fossetts-staduim.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Is it just the opening picture of the stadium at the end? Looks quite good in that render.
Are we still starting with 3 sides or is it 4 sides from the get-go now? If the former, which stand will be missing?
It will be 3 sides from the get go, and once completed the 3 sides and we move in, not long after the 4th will start. The missing one will be the main stand with all the housing/apartments, to be it will almost be inevitable this will go ahead due to the housing, however this is just my opinion, there is probably loads of others that have he deep dark feeling that the 4th will never be built.

Reactions: TJC

I thinks it's still 3 to begin with ie so that we can vacate roots hall and then 4 sided quite quickly after that. There is too much money from housing to be made in the fourth stand not for it to be built.

That whole development looks a thing if beauty.

It seems we now have a complete bowl where all of the stands are the same size. I was still under the assumption that the main stand would still stand taller than the rest. Is that no longer the case?

Back