• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Work On The New Training Ground Has Started Today 11th July 2022

I think it would be a great idea for the club to do an update. Get a drone over the site and do a video, interview with the foreman/woman, what they've done and yet to do. How they're progressing. That sort of thing. Shouldn't take a lot of work.
With their efforts getting season cards to work over the years can they be trusted flying aircraft all over Southend.

Where's the exciting !!! KOP that was mentioned ? As all sides now look the same .Also where's the huge away section for the Wealstone massive going to be .Liked the original sperm design better as at least it wasn't 4 bog standard sides with blocks of flats attached.......Mind you back in 2008 we were all dreaming of the big time along with Brighton whos ground had also been passed.Whatever happened to them !

"Yeah, Brighton.....they're rubbish. I can't see them in the same league as Southend United" RM 2008

We want live feeds to loads of CCTV cameras covering the site(s) so everyone can see the massive progress that is and about to be made.

We want live feeds to loads of CCTV cameras covering the site(s) so everyone can see the massive progress that is and about to be made.
Lol can you imagine, the moment there's one builder scratching their arse for a second there'd be a wave of posts telling RM to sack off the building firm and bring some younger hungrier bigger stronger more skilful and more committed builders in.

Lol can you imagine, the moment there's one builder scratching their arse for a second there'd be a wave of posts telling RM to sack off the building firm and bring some younger hungrier bigger stronger more skilful and more committed builders in.
I would be very interested to see the formation the builders are set up to work in.

I would be very interested to see the formation the builders are set up to work in.
But all builders only know 4-4-2 because that what I’ve grown up watching it must just work not this fancy format which are too conservative at getting work done, they will never finish with that approach

Wrong. We want live feeds to loads of CCTV cameras covering the site(s) so some people can criticise the massive mistakes that are about to be made because they're all more expert than the experts.

Wrong. We want live feeds to loads of CCTV cameras covering the site(s) so some people can criticise the massive mistakes that are about to be made because they're all more expert than the experts.
Can the live CCTV feeds be available to those of us outside the UK?

View attachment 21450

Latest drone shot from their Twitter.
Looks like its coming on nicely. Whats happening with Smithers Farm (the house at the bottom of the picture) Looks like they will be surrounded by stadium parking

I'm slightly confused why one of the 4 training pitches is a little bit further "north" than the others. Is it just my OCD or would that annoy anyone else

View attachment 21451

Looks like its coming on nicely. Whats happening with Smithers Farm (the house at the bottom of the picture) Looks like they will be surrounded by stadium parking

I'm slightly confused why one of the 4 training pitches is a little bit further "north" than the others. Is it just my OCD or would that annoy anyone else

View attachment 21451
1660043940585.png

I'm guessing that it might need to be a metre or 2 further north to either be a set distance from the house/farm or to fit what looks like a berm (probably for screening / noise mitigation)

Back