• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cockle43

Manager⭐
(Was) Back home on the North Bank now back in W.
No, not Fossett's Farm, let's not be too silly......

When I went down the Hall yesterday to get my tickets for Monday there was a nice slalom course to get into the car park around loads of cones and hazard tape as a group of workmen were busy with a pneumatic drill cutting back all the potholes in the entrance and the top car park ready for repair.

Now, with tongue in cheek, to my mind this opened up all kinds of thoughts:-
Have the potholes got so bad that even our H&S people can no longer take the risk of someone falling in one and drowning?
Have we now got some spare cash and can afford the repairs?
Does this mean we are going to be in residence for longer than certain people think?
Have some of Freddy's extended family got some tarmac left over from the M25 roadworks?
Did someone decide that it looks bad every time Clem comes down and shows the entrance on national TV?

Whatever the reason you should all have a nice easy walk into the ground on Monday....

Did they spike your drinks Kay ?

I had a cup of coffee! No alcohol involved this time unlike the last time I fell over at the ground......and that was down to what went on in the box Roxy organised!!!

Just went down there and they've done a good job in most places.

I guess that mean's Freddy's starting then :winking:

Back