• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World cup beer deals

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Is it just me or are the supermarkets not giving beer away like they used to?

Anyone spotted any good continental strength bottled beer offers?

Cheers.

tesco have 2 cases for £16 or 3 for £20, heres what's available

Stella Artois 12 X 440ml Cans
Budweiser 12x440ml Cans
Carlsberg Export 12 X 440ml Cans
Stella Artois 15 X 284ml Bottles
Budweiser 5% 15x300ml
Becks Bier 15 x 275ml Bottles
Carlsberg Export15x275ml Bottles
Brahma 12x330ml
San Miguel 15x275ml
Carlsberg 15x440ml
Carling 15x440ml Lager
Old Speckled Hen10x440ml Can
Boddingtons Draught 15x440ml
Guinness Draught 10x440ml Cans
Strongbow Cider 15x440ml
Blackthorn Dry Cider 15x440ml
Kopparberg Pear 12 X 330ml
Magners Pear Cider 8 X 568ml
Savanna Dry Chill Pack 12 X 330ml
Magners Irish Cider 6 X 568ml

Am not a lager drinker so not sure on strengths etc, but went to Asda at the weekend as they are doing 3 x packs for £20 to stock up for the world cup.

These include:-

Fosters (15 cans I think)
Becks
Bulmers cider
Strongbow
John Smiths
Carlsberg

and a couple of others that I can't remember, but you get between 12-18 cans depending on pack so quite good value.
Also had good deal on Bacardi Mohito & Vodka - which suited me!;)

Last edited:
Am not a lager drinker so not sure on strengths etc, but went to Asda at the weekend as they are doing 3 x packs for £20 to stock up for the world cup.

These include:-

Fosters (15 cans I think)
Becks
Bulmers cider
Strongbow
John Smiths
Carlsberg

and a couple of others that I can't remember, but you get between 12-18 cans depending on pack so quite good value.
Also had good deal on Bacardi Mohito & Vodka - which suited me!;)

Bet that was by the case to Roxy :)

Waitrose has Bushmills on offer, that's me sorted for World Cup and Glasto

Not so long ago the mrs spotted 15 cans of budweiser for £7 which were normally £13.99. Needless to say i am now sorted for the world cup.

Back