• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Betting - Fixed Odds

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Ok, who's backing what?

I've just done a load of doubles and trebles on every game in Group A ending in a draw. Three draws in that group and I'm in profit, six and I'm going on a very nice holiday.

To win the cup, I've backed Brazil at 6.2

Remember, if you're opening a new betting account over the World Cup, please consider the ShrimperZone affiliates - banners for the likes of Ladbrokes, BetFred, Boyles, BlueSq and bet365 can be found on the signatures of myself, Cricko, mcnasty, Firestorm and other mods.

By the way, bet365 are giving money back on losing outright bets when the team you have backed has gone out on penalties. Good offer that.

RVP for top goalscorer @ 16/1

I fancy the Dutch to do well, so it's possible....

Here's my bets.........

1) Luis Fabiano Top Scorer - 9/1

2) Finalists - England V Argentina Final - 20/1
- Argentina V Holland Final - 25/1
- Brazil V Argentina - 14/1

3) Highest scoring team - Holland - 9/1
- Argentina - 11/2

4) Top Scorer/Tournament Winner Doubles

- Brazil/Fabiano - 25/1
- Argentina/Aguero 66/1
- England/Crouch 100/1
- England/Lampard 125/1

5) Highest Scoring 1st Round Group Game - Holland V Denmark 10/1

As well as the spreads, Ive done a Goliath on all the favourites to win their groups. 50 quid pays about 360.

fancy Holland and Brazil to do well, so will back them. RVP looks good value at 16/1 so might have a bit of that

I've got a tenner e/w on Crouchinho to top score. At odds of 66/1, I'm going to be very happy if the Robot comes out to play!

I've also got money on France to beat South Africa (£10.87 at odds of 4/5), and a treble of;

France to Beat Uruguay
Italy to beat Paraguay and
Portugal to beat the Ivory Coast

£3 on that would turn into £26.46.

I'll be doing more, but for now, that is all my outstanding bets.

Mexico, France, Argies, England... all to win. £5 returns £56

the four teams i have drawn out in the sweepstakes at work

£5 - Greece - correction it is Switzerland
£5 - Serbia
£2 - Korea Republic
£1 - Korea Republic.

OUCH!

Last edited:
As well as the spreads, Ive done a Goliath on all the favourites to win their groups. 50 quid pays about 360.

France could let you down there. They are unpredictable and Mexico usually proceed through the group stages and they look quite good this year.

fiver on this accumulator gets me 30 quid back
Argentina v Nigeria
Holland v Denmark
Brazil v Korea DPR
Spain v Switzerland
England v U.S.A

I have £10 treble on Paraguay, Chile and Portugal qualifying. Total 4/1 near enough.

Decent treble. Ivory Coast may just ruin your chance though, so who ever wins the first game in that group (Ivory Coast vs Portugal) will go through with Brazil IMO.

Back