• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Emoji Challenge

SUFC_Ross

Coach
I've had a lot of fun doing this on group chat with pals this morning! thoufght I'd share, each one is a player going to the world cup.

Some very clever, some a bit dubious!

Enjoy!

emojis.jpg

2. Neymar
4. Christiano Ronaldo
5. Toni Croos (I think!)
6. Lionel Messi
7. Harry Kane
9. Mo Salah ?
11. David Silva
14. Christian Erickson
17. Mesut Ozil
19. Tim Cahill
20. Angel di Maria
21: Thibaut Cortouis
23. Gylfi Sigurdsson

Last edited:
2. Neymar
4. Christiano Ronaldo
5. Toni Croos (I think!)
6. Lionel Messi
7. Harry Kane
9. Mo Salah ?
11. David Silva
14. Christian Erickson
17. Mesut Ozil
19. Tim Cahill
20. Angel di Maria
21: Thibaut Cortouis
23. Gylfi Sigurdsson

Well done GNH!

Took us a while to work that one out but once you see it, you can't unsee it!

15. Keisuke Honda
16. Ricardo Quaresma
22. Luis Suarez (where's the teeth emoji?)

think that's all of them now, great fun :happy:

15. Keisuke Honda
16. Ricardo Quaresma
22. Luis Suarez (where's the teeth emoji?)

think that's all of them now, great fun :happy:

GNH that was impressive, Especially 16! Struggled on that one for a solid 90 minutes, kept doing a bit of work and looking at it again hoping it would click until eventually it did!

and I'm still convinced number 7 isn't Harry Kane it has to be Stormzy! :hilarious:

GNH that was impressive, Especially 16! Struggled on that one for a solid 90 minutes, kept doing a bit of work and looking at it again hoping it would click until eventually it did!

and I'm still convinced number 7 isn't Harry Kane it has to be Stormzy! :hilarious:

I thought Jimmy "Whirlwind" White had played World cup match :smile:

Back