• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Matches Thread

After i had run round the front room,cheering the German defeat,my German wife said"
" i swear i will want Belgium to beat you now"
I replied..."so do i,i want to come second"
Then after a couple of seconds she said
"i swear,i want England to win now"
WOMEN!!! cannot live with them,or without them!!!!!

After i had run round the front room,cheering the German defeat,my German wife said"
" i swear i will want Belgium to beat you now"
I replied..."so do i,i want to come second"
Then after a couple of seconds she said
"i swear,i want England to win now"
WOMEN!!! cannot live with them,or without them!!!!!

You give her an open goal like “I wanna come second” and she lets you off with that. Then again, if she’s really German, no surprise she failed to tap it in.

Disappointing! ;-)

Who were the worst team in the group stages of the World Cup.? Of the 3 obvious wooden spoonists ie Egypt, Costa, Rica and Panama (those teams which finished wirh zero points) I've gone for Panama on the basis that they shipped the most goals.

Who were the worst team in the group stages of the World Cup.? Of the 3 obvious wooden spoonists ie Egypt, Costa, Rica and Panama (those teams which finished wirh zero points) I've gone for Panama on the basis that they shipped the most goals.

Worst in terms of expectation have to be Germany.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm now suffering from the absence of World Cup games between now and 15:00hrs Friday. Grossly unfair.

Had a great time yesterday here in Germany.Was at a big beerfest(town),with thousands of Germans looking glum,me with my England shirt on...great day.
Also really,really good is watching Sky news,seeing all our people having a great time supporting England....im LUVVVVING it

Back