• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Matches Thread

It's always so sad to see very upset Germans. Ho ho, bloody well done Mexico, you deserved that woin.

Germany lose, Argentina draw, Spain & Portugal draw. This World Cup has got England's name all over it! :smile:

A mate text me who was watching the game in Munich with a Mexican family. As happy as they were for the win, he was more impressed with their eating ability. 2 whole pork knuckles and 3 snitchals (sp) and three of them were under 10.

Happy:smile:
drunk:smile:
Kahn the X-Bayern-German keeper has just shown 3 sheets of .3..three.. three sheets of paper what the German manager done wrong,not just today but in the last few years..minutes after they lost..and they have BIG time " hump":smile:
They will still do better than i expect,they have that luck you need...but Löwe has problems with the German fans now as hehad before the last world cup finals

World Cup Trivia.I wonder if anyone can tell me (preferably without checking) which 4 players with an Espanyol connection have appeared in the WC so far?

Only 1 is a current club player (two of the others were loan players).

Yep, I thought of you and how you'd tried to get him a trial when I saw how well he was playing.

The standard has improved so much. Other than Saudi Arabia there are no duff teams. Teams are organised, players are technically proficient. I suspect football can now support a 48 team competition. Whether the format works is another thing though...

Definitely, think of some of the teams that are missing! Netherlands, Italy, Chile. The world is smaller now, every nation is getting top quality coaching and there are very few easy games in international football.

Definitely, think of some of the teams that are missing! Netherlands, Italy, Chile. The world is smaller now, every nation is getting top quality coaching and there are very few easy games in international football.

Asides Scotland... :winking:

Got friends over from Perth so we all went to walkabout fir the aussie game. So unlucky but a top performance, Trent Sainsbury was outstanding, to think he wanted a trial here years ago when he was over but got no response from the club

You'd think at least one team would check out an emerging talent like Sainbury. Shame if he's left on the shelf, he Asda have another chance at a big money move. Perhaps his agent needs to shop around a little more.

You'd think at least one team would check out an emerging talent like Sainbury. Shame if he's left on the shelf, he Asda have another chance at a big money move. Perhaps his agent needs to shop around a little more.

I can't be the only one a lidl disappointed at the spelling in this post.

I blame it on the ref spraying those White lines down...the Columbians got confused.

Back