• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Matches Thread

If you didn't see the Denmark V France afternoon game, don't bother, it was the dullest of the world cup yet. The producers are going to really struggle to even show anything half decent in the highlights.

ha ha, Argentina score and the cameras immediately cut to Maradona, only to cut away when they realise he's giving a double one finger salute to the fans below him

ha ha, Argentina score and the cameras immediately cut to Maradona, only to cut away when they realise he's giving a double one finger salute to the fans below him

Showing himself up for the fat cheating drug addled scumbag he is. I wish him nothing but pain and misery.

It's so sad to see so many Germans crying.......and out of the World cup, oh so sad.....hee hee hee!

I am gutted
Wife has the hump again...TUFF get over it girl
Expected the lucky ones to do it again...but out played
now the problems,like the first game vMexico has kicked off
wish i knew how to make these things!! jump up and down,like last post
Germany are now talking about LÖW out
They are also blaming,at least a part off.. the Turkish(they are now) players Özil.,the city player and Kh what ever his name is...
Always blame the ausländer!!!
LUVVVVVVV it SOOOOOO happYYYYYYY
its coming home ...maybe

Im H A P P Y
Im H A P P Y
you know i am
im sure i am
Im H A P P Y XXX

my Father was in the Korean war...RIP Dad...they paid you/us a little back today..sorry for being BIGTIME OTT...but live here!!!
Germany a good country..are often OTT

My boss and his boss are German. I’m treading a very fine line in the banter stakes right at this moment.

My fridge. freezer, washing machine and dish washer are all German but that hasn't stopped me taking the **** out of their football team and bugger their reaction.

My fridge. freezer, washing machine and dish washer are all German but that hasn't stopped me taking the **** out of their football team and bugger their reaction.

My bosses are every bit as cold, frigid and washed up as the appliances you describe.

( Actually, that's unfair, they're great guys... for Germans...)

I am gutted
Wife has the hump again...TUFF get over it girl
Expected the lucky ones to do it again...but out played
now the problems,like the first game vMexico has kicked off
wish i knew how to make these things!! jump up and down,like last post
Germany are now talking about LÖW out
They are also blaming,at least a part off.. the Turkish(they are now) players Özil.,the city player and Kh what ever his name is...
Always blame the ausländer!!!
LUVVVVVVV it SOOOOOO happYYYYYYY
its coming home ...maybe

Got a mate here who's German,Wolfgang.I see he's just posted Low Go Home on his FB page. :Thumbs up:

Back