• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Yes you prediction-crazed Shrimpers it will soon be time to think about the world-cup. 48 matches in the first round, same general rules as usual i.e.

Predict correct score 3 points
Predict correct result 1 point
Using the Wildcard will double the score of above.

The 48 first round fixtures will be separated into 14 posts each with either 3 or 4 fixtures in each

In three fixture posts if all three correct results predicted three extra points or
In four fixture posts if all four correct results predicted then four extra points

Rules for the future rounds to follow nearer the time.

Predictions will only be valid if posted before kick-off time for the individual fixture.
Predictions can be amended anytime up to kick-off time of that fixture.

Simple rule if you don't predict you don't score. The games once they start will be fast and furious. May be worth making your predictions early and you can also amend as the previous results if you later think better,

Indeed, sadly, I think I'll abstain from this one though. I'll be back for next season's PL.

Back