• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Sweepstake - £10 game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

thanks to the great response we received, we are now in a position to launch our World Cup sweepstake. The plan is to start with a £10 entry game, then, once that is full, see if we can get a £5 one going.

To pay your £10 (multiple entries are available should you so wish), click on the PayPal links that you will find on the signatures of the five owners (myself, Matt The Shrimp, South Bank Hank, mcnasty and Cricko), send £10 over and then PM myself and mcnasty with your email/paypal address so that we can double check you have paid.

If you prefer not to go down the PayPal route, you can send a cheque, payable to ShrimperZone.com Ltd, to my home address. PM me for that.

Once we have the £320, the draw will be made, using the magic of Excel. The split will be as follows:

Winner - £128
Runner-up - £64
ShrimperZone.com - £96
Little Havens - £32

25 names are signed up so far, so 10 to go!

Cheers

Uncle Leo

Ok just 4 places left now to fill so let's be 'aving you.:)

List of entries so far.

Billericay Blue.
Pubey.
DTS.
TrueBlue.
MK.
Kent Shrimper.
OBL.
Staines shrimper.
Class.
steveo.
Tinks.
Roxy.
Gt Yarmouth shrimper.
strykr.
Smudger.
Clinton Baptiste.
chaco27saf.
Museshrimper.
ACU.
sadsy.
Josh.
BLUEBLOOD.
Brettie Angell.
fbm.
Canveyshrimper.
Pickledseal.
Ldnfasto.
Shrimpero.
Southampton Shrimper.

Ok just 4 places left now to fill so let's be 'aving you.

List of entries so far.

Billericay Blue.
Pubey.
DTS.
TrueBlue.
MK.
Kent Shrimper.
OBL.
Staines shrimper.
Class.
steveo.
Tinks.
Roxy.
Gt Yarmouth shrimper.
strykr.
Smudger.
Clinton Baptiste.
chaco27saf.
Museshrimper.
ACU.
sadsy.
Josh.
BLUEBLOOD.
Brettie Angell.
fbm.
Canveyshrimper.
Pickledseal.
Ldnfasto.
Shrimpero.

Ok just 3 places left now to fill so let's be 'aving you.

List of entries so far.

Billericay Blue.
Pubey.
DTS.
TrueBlue.
MK.
Kent Shrimper.
OBL.
Staines shrimper.
Class.
steveo.
Tinks.
Roxy.
Gt Yarmouth shrimper.
strykr.
Smudger.
Clinton Baptiste.
chaco27saf.
Museshrimper.
ACU.
sadsy.
Josh.
BLUEBLOOD.
Brettie Angell.
fbm.
Canveyshrimper.
Pickledseal.
Ldnfasto.
Shrimpero.
Southampton Shrimper

Southampton Shrimper is also in, payment received.

Ok just 3 places left now to fill..get in before it's to late.

List of entries so far.

Billericay Blue.
Pubey.
DTS.
TrueBlue.
MK.
Kent Shrimper.
OBL.
Staines shrimper.
Class.
steveo.
Tinks.
Roxy.
Gt Yarmouth shrimper.
strykr.
Smudger.
Clinton Baptiste.
chaco27saf.
Museshrimper.
ACU.
sadsy.
Josh.
BLUEBLOOD.
Brettie Angell.
fbm.
Canveyshrimper.
Pickledseal.
Ldnfasto.
Shrimpero.
Southampton Shrimper.

Poor show from the owners and mods here i feel

The owners agreed not to dive in and take the places of other people who may be interested in taking part. However, it now looks like a few of us will join in, which I am more than happy to do. Although if I draw Spain or Brazil, I can see a right old storm brewing!

The owners agreed not to dive in and take the places of other people who may be interested in taking part. However, it now looks like a few of us will join in, which I am more than happy to do. Although if I draw Spain or Brazil, I can see a right old storm brewing!

Maybe the owners / mods should take the dross for themselves and leave the good teams for us? just an idea

Oops, sorry !!! ... methinks i ought to investigate such things first in future eh !!! :dim:

Ok just 1 place left now to fill.

List of entries so far.

Billericay Blue.
Pubey.
DTS.
TrueBlue.
MK.
Kent Shrimper.
OBL.
Staines shrimper.
Class.
steveo.