• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3-1 now. Great 2nd half to watch as a neutral.

Will Spain collapse again like they did in the latter end of the 2nd half, like they did in the quarter finals?

Appears FIFA have changed the match schedule since 2 days ago and brought forward the final by a day.

England v Spain final is now at 3.30pm today and being broadcast live on BBC2.

Appears FIFA have changed the match schedule since 2 days ago and brought forward the final by a day.

England v Spain final is now at 3.30pm today and being broadcast live on BBC2.

Which is a bit of a pain in the arse as I was planning to use iFollow (and probably still will) to watch Walsall v Southend. I also would really like to watch the young Lions.

Im 61 years old,but im feeling like a little child at christmas...keep looking at the clock,5 hours,4hours to kick off..then 90 minutes later,maybe WORLD CHAMPIONS:happy:

I hope this will be like waiting for a bus...you wait over 50 years for one,then two come together
CUMON ENGLAND

Not overly impressed with Spain but England's defending on both goals not too clever. Need a quick response to stay in
with a chance.

Hit the post as well!!Could-should be 2-2.Need a bit of luck to go our way.
What did anybody think about in the 1st half when Fodden?? was off the pitch,on the floor and the Spanish player waved his arms,telling him to get up.then trod on his back!!!IMO on purpose

What a pleasure this has been, fantastic attitude and guts by our boys. Brilliant. Augers well for 2022.

If any of you haven't caught any of this, then do so on I Player. Absolutely riveting stuff. Come on you Lions

Back