• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So we gave Fedinand a contract so we could sell him as we need the cash, yet we told grant we would sell him and then turned down all offers. Contradictory?

I may be wrong but I'd bve very suprised if he has seen the accounts before they have been published. I thought that was illegal, but doesn't mean it didn't happen. I also find it odd that the news about Anthony Grant would feature in the annual report liklewise the signings we didn't make. Even so I'm sure they will be sad reading.

If these things aren't true then I'm sure there are other things going on which we've not heard about which are equally bad. I'm also sure that the next set of accounts will make sobering reading, just as the last few have. I'm just not sure what can be done to turn it around.

After the last season or so, if anyone thinks that the annual accounts are going to be anything other than absolutely horrendous they are mad.

As for the Grant thing, if the club had sold him then they'd be ripped apart for offloading one of our best players; if they'd turned a bid down when we needed the money that wouldn't have been right either. There may have been enquiries but no firm bids; we don't know.

For me this is just about getting to FF any which way we can and then Ron selling.

The fact that the poster puts negative spin on Kane signing means I'll view them as a ****-stirrer. So what we expect money for a good young player?! Why's that a negative? Seems like sensible business to me.

The fact that the poster puts negative spin on Kane signing means I'll view them as a ****-stirrer. So what we expect money for a good young player?! Why's that a negative? Seems like sensible business to me.

Absolutely when you consider we've always been a selling club.

Why would most of that be in 'accounts' ?
I'm not aware of any Small Scottish teams in and around Devon...
I find it hard to believe anything that Ron and anyone else says.

X_FILE_002.jpg

Last edited:
Back