• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I once brought a massive Southend mug. First time I used it the handle snapped off pouring volcanic hot tea all over my penis. I took it back to the shop and sone thicko bloke asked me what liquid I had put in there as it's only designed for tea and coffee.

I said it was Horlicks and he refused me a refund. Now I could be wrong here as I'm no Steven Hawkins but don't all liquids weight the same.

I ended up having my penis amputated. As I was on the donor organs list my charred penis was used to give new penis's to four other unlucky men so it's not all bad news.

I once brought a massive Southend mug. First time I used it the handle snapped off pouring volcanic hot tea all over my penis. I took it back to the shop and sone thicko bloke asked me what liquid I had put in there as it's only designed for tea and coffee.

I said it was Horlicks and he refused me a refund. Now I could be wrong here as I'm no Steven Hawkins but don't all liquids weight the same.

I ended up having my penis amputated. As I was on the donor organs list my charred penis was used to give new penis's to four other unlucky men so it's not all bad news.
Nope, they dont!

And also, I believe the slippers are in fact the worst thing in the club shop.

The Carl Emberson condoms - although at least they guaranteed that you didn't catch anything.

2010 Calender now hanging in my office and another one in the kitchen.

September having to look at a pic of Lee Barnard.

+

January - Dougie Freedman
Feburary - Alan McCormack
March - Francis Laurent
April - Simon Francis
May - Steven Mildenhall
June - Jonny Herd :thumbsup:
July - Jean-Francois Christophe
August - Anthony Grant :thumbsup:

October - Franck Moussa
November - Adam Barrett

and finally

December - Steve Tilson

Two out of twelve, well done SUFC. :thumbdown:

2010 Calender now hanging in my office and another one in the kitchen.

September having to look at a pic of Lee Barnard.

+

January - Dougie Freedman
Feburary - Alan McCormack
March - Francis Laurent
April - Simon Francis
May - Steven Mildenhall
June - Jonny Herd :thumbsup:
July - Jean-Francois Christophe
August - Anthony Grant :thumbsup:

October - Franck Moussa
November - Adam Barrett

and finally