• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst Hangover?

Bazza the dog

First XI
Allright chaps,

I am dying here with one of the worst hangovers ive ever had in my life after a night on the scotch and davis with a pal at my apartment, ironed out the whole bottle and get to bed about 5.30am which would have been ok except i had a 8am meeting with a client. I feel like i am gonna drop any minute now, ive been sick 4 times and have nothing left im me, am seeing double and would gladly pay 500 sovs for someone to put me too sleep for 12 hours i am ****ed. Everyone is laughing at me too as i look like death warmed up please earh swallow me up.

Only 6 hours of work to go, anyone else got any tales of dire hangovers to make me feel better?

Allright chaps,

I am dying here with one of the worst hangovers ive ever had in my life after a night on the scotch and davis with a pal at my apartment, ironed out the whole bottle and get to bed about 5.30am which would have been ok except i had a 8am meeting with a client. I feel like i am gonna drop any minute now, ive been sick 4 times and have nothing left im me, am seeing double and would gladly pay 500 sovs for someone to put me too sleep for 12 hours i am ****ed. Everyone is laughing at me too as i look like death warmed up please earh swallow me up.

Only 6 hours of work to go, anyone else got any tales of dire hangovers to make me feel better?

I tell you what will not make you feel any better its 5pm in the UK................. HOME TIME!!!!

If its any consolation Ben (it won't be) .. i've been on one pretty much non stop since April and show no real sign of giving up or slowing down

Happy happy days :hilarious:

Allright chaps,

Best cure for a hangover is 4 pints of cider,surprisingly refreshing and the bonus is,your ****ed again.

Currently at university. During my first year I had a heavy night of drinking, got into bed but woke up in the middle of the night about to be sick. realising I wont make it to the bathroom I grabbed a tesco carrier bag and vomited in that. Still drunk, and not knowing what to do with the bag I chucked it out the window only for my housemates mum to find it the next morning hanging off the washing line.

Bad times.

Mine was the morning I had to travel to Sunderland for our game up at Joker Park in 1996.
Met my mate after work on the Friday, went to a real ale festival and all I had to eat was a McD's (with strawberry milkshake). 10 pints obviously wasn't enough as I started on his vodka when I got back to my mate's flat, he didn't bother as he was driving. Got to bed about 2.30am.

Woke up at 7 to leave for the north-east with serious shakes and beer-sweats. Got as far as Peterborough before I spewed all over his pristine new motor, he was NOT happy. Problem was we'd arranged to stay up near Durham for the weekend and the only jeans I had were the ones I was wearing. Started to feel alive again about Northallerton but only really came around after a pint before the game. Typically this was the 0-1 game after we'd won there 4 years running or something.

Also remember this weekend as I'd bought The Bends on the Friday and I spent the whole way back trying to get my mate (a dance music nutter) to play it but as he was still none too happy with the vomit stained carpet it was a no-go.

Mine was the morning I had to travel to Sunderland for our game up at Joker Park in 1996.
Met my mate after work on the Friday, went to a real ale festival and all I had to eat was a McD's (with strawberry milkshake). 10 pints obviously wasn't enough as I started on his vodka when I got back to my mate's flat, he didn't bother as he was driving. Got to bed about 2.30am.

Woke up at 7 to leave for the north-east with serious shakes and beer-sweats. Got as far as Peterborough before I spewed all over his pristine new motor, he was NOT happy. Problem was we'd arranged to stay up near Durham for the weekend and the only jeans I had were the ones I was wearing. Started to feel alive again about Northallerton but only really came around after a pint before the game. Typically this was the 0-1 game after we'd won there 4 years running or something.

Also remember this weekend as I'd bought The Bends on the Friday and I spent the whole way back trying to get my mate (a dance music nutter) to play it but as he was still none too happy with the vomit stained carpet it was a no-go.

Did he put the tape over your mouth in your pic?

Hangover cure: plain cheese sandwich, packet of ready salted crisps, glass of water, glass of orange juice, a banana. It works!

The only time I ever frequent McDonalds (about once a year) is when I have a killer hangover.

A couple of Big Macs and large full fat coke sorts me out.

Back