• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst Injuries seen at Roots Hall !!

sadsy

Long time Sufferer !⭐
Here's the starter :

Michael Gilkes of Reading breaking his leg , slammed into the South Bank wall by Dean Austin I think.

I think the death of Mike North from a heart attack is worse than that...

When I lost my footing during a North Bank surge in the mid-eighties and was trampled by some of the bigger boys. Some ****er trod on my hand and broke two fingers. Not the most spectacular, but it was the worst one ever in my self-centred world.

remember the day prior broke his leg at the hall, the whole ground kind of winced as one, didnt that mouthy **** bellamy break his leg here too for norwich in preseason, obviously the death of the ref wont be topped

remember the day prior broke his leg at the hall, the whole ground kind of winced as one, didnt that mouthy **** bellamy break his leg here too for norwich in preseason, obviously the death of the ref wont be topped

Don't think Bellamy broke his leg, but he did serious damage to his knee while turning. He was out for ages.

The Derby 'keeper breaking his leg in 1995 was pretty grusome, as was Mel Capleton's broken leg I once saw in a Reserve game.

I slipped up the north bank steps when I was about six and spread my nose across my face, also tweaked a hammy celebrating freddies penalty against northampton in the play offs

Tilly's heart being broken when Martin told him he had to manage with such a meagre squad. UTB.

Don't think Bellamy broke his leg, but he did serious damage to his knee while turning. He was out for ages.

The Derby 'keeper breaking his leg in 1995 was pretty grusome, as was Mel Capleton's broken leg I once saw in a Reserve game.

as long as bellamy was hurt I dont mind being corrected and that keepers leg break was horrible indeed

Back