• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst Miss in History?

Malouda's on Sunday against Stoke was pretty shocking....

I can't view youtube at work. There was a miss by a bloke called Roger Davies, who played for Derby in the 70's, I'm sure it was at Stamford Bridge and he sort of fell over the ball about 6 inches from goal.

I remember our own Gary Moore missing from about a yard with a header into the North Bank end. Big Gary ended up in the net, and the ball sadly at the back of the North Bank. It took about 5 minutes to untangle him from the netting.

Hopefully you can see this, took a still of the video. Basically a shot comes off the post and bobbles along the line but he somehow manages to put his foot over the ball and then knocked it in with his hand.

MISS.jpg

Given the distance from goal, the scenario demanded Don's prowess. Lethal from half a yard.

It was a terrible miss but consider the fact that it had been raining heavily, the pitch was very wet and you can see the ball's bounce in affected by the conditions. It look like Kamara was aiming to meet the ball on what would be its normal bounce and that is what screwed him up.

Back