• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst moments as Shrimpers

****ting myself at orient when we scored, having to leave, then needing a **** again at Leyton tube station, and having to go at the end of the platform when the platform was empty
(throw my pants into the home end (when we used to be in the open terrace)
Coming out of West brom when angel equalised in the last minute, and what seemed like every shrimper (all 300 of us) being knocked left right and centre by West Brom, then being ironed out by West Midland Old Bill. As a young kid needing a **** in the old west bank toilets, and going, then seeing there wasn't any loo role, and a bloke walked in (as there was hardly a door, far less a lock, then having to wipe my arse on my £5 pocket money that my mum had given me..

getting relegated out of the football league last season tops it all all all.. I am know numb.. scores and losses don't even effect me now, I know deep down we will never get back into the league again
Have you considered seeking medical advice regarding your IBS ?

One that’s always stuck in my mind is the LDV final at the millennium against Wrexham. After our previous heartache I swear everything was set up for us to win it.

The realisation that we weren’t going to when Ben Foster saved everything and Juan Ugarte scored in extra time was heartbreaking!

The only time these words have ever been posted anywhere in his career

Sitting in my seat in the South Upper.
A certain person who will remain nameless.
Shouting during a game, but it made his false teeth come out and drop
into the lap of a horrified child sitting in the South Lower.
That person running down to the South Lower.
Grabbing his false teeth from the child's lap then running back up the stairs.
The look of horror on that child's face.

Right now. I'm watching AS Rawreth reserves v Epping forest reserves. Epping forest have the same away kit as us

Currently every day seems to fit the bill !
We are sleep walking to Conference South. Ron, you know what you must do. Now do it!

Back