• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst Towns/Cities in the UK

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
What would you say is the worst?

I'd say it has to be Bradford. What a ****ing **** tip. I'd love to simply carpet bomb the entire place back the stoneage.

What is your worst?

Torn between Bradford,Luton,Hul, Middlesborough and Grimsby - All are total toilets and make me sick just to think of them.

As much as Basildon IS a ********, it still posesses some decent nightclubs. And besides, Basildon is small fry, I'm talking about big "scum breeding grounds" a la Bradford.

Luton. Horrible, horrible place.

The country would be better off without it.

Bradford is ok if you know where to go. Gloucester??? WTF!!!

Anyone been to Barrow in Furness? I had the pleasure of a night there earlier in the year. It doesn't need bombing back to the stone age, it's already there.

Leyton/Leytonstone. Ok not technically a town, but seriously what is there to like about the place?...

Gloucester is a dump.

That's just bunkum Hilary, having been to both recently your beloved Cheltenham is worse than Gloucester, and besides neither of them deserve the dubious accolade of being the worst town in the UK.

For me it's a tie between Burnley, Hull and Grimsby. What awful places they are.

Never been there but i've heard Southend is a bit of a **** hole!!!

Alright calm down, seriously though, Glenrothes and Middlesbrough. Shocking places that deserve to be bombed!

I would have to say certain parts of Berkshire simply do not come up to standard.
Some of the sushi restaurants are below par and, unbelievably, a couple of the parks don't even have a fountain.

I would also say Leicester. Being called 'sub human scum' here is somewhat of a compliment.

Kind Regards

I don't think Middlesbrough is too bad actually - not yet been to Hull so I'll reserve judgement on that, don't like Bradford though I have to say.

Back