• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Out of the entire portfolio of channels available through Sky which one, in your opinion, is the worst?

With the obvious exception of ITV1, which is the worst TV station in the history of the universe, my vote goes for Fame TV (Sky channel 178 or 187?). I was flicking through the channels last night and came across the absolute pile of dog poo. The programme was presented (in the loosest terms)by some Sharon with no TV presence whatsoever, and was just a series of video clips sent in by viewers on one side of the screen, and text messages at the bottom of the screen. Neither the video clips or the messages had any merit whatsoever. Add to the video clips two still images from mobile phones were presented at the bottom of the screen also, which was basically sad me sending pictures of the bum for the watching public to witness.

One video clip was of a phoney heavy metal band singing a song that had the great lyrics of:

"F*** the $hit, f*** the $hitting, $hit f***"

Complete tosh - so bad, that I watched it for 10 minutes before finding solace in Fashion TV.

Living TV for me with such televisual treats as "Celebrity Yo-Yo Dieters" and "Britains Next Top Model".

I consider it an insult to my backside to sit through such tripe.

The premise behind Britain's Next Top Model is great, particularly the audition stage. Yes, no, yes, definitely, probably, wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, I'm in love, etc etc

any one of the religious channels, but espiecally the ones with those slightly ******** american preachers

Any channel that shows programs such as 'When animals attack magicians' or 'Americas most deadly car chases'.

And the religious ones of course.

The best ones are Discovery, History, etc. etc.

Any channel that shows programs such as 'When animals attack magicians' or 'Americas most deadly car chases'.

And the religious ones of course.

The best ones are Discovery, History, etc. etc.

That'll be Sky One then!

God, there's too much dross on sky to pick out a single channel!

Some of the religion channels are comedy gold.

Challenge TV, just waht is the point of repeats of ancient game shows? You can't win bugger all?

It's a bit like filming bloody Titanic, 3 f*cking hours &the f*cking ship still sinks FFS.;)

MTV for me - they should rename the channel "Newlyweds" as that's all that ever seems to be on (even though Jessica Simpson and whatever-his-name-is split up last year some time). Add to that, they have a show dedicated to Jodi Marsh....I'd rather watch paint dry.

Living TV for me with such televisual treats as "Celebrity Yo-Yo Dieters" and "Britains Next Top Model".

I consider it an insult to my backside to sit through such tripe.
Well that is good news as the target audience of Living is women, so i think that may explain why you have such an aversion to such a channel.

I also cannot stand it either but the wife and her friends enjoy watching it. However the worst channels on TV have got to be that rubbish of text msgs on the upper echelons of Sky. I am so glad that I have VirginMedia so I do not have to have this tripe using up my bandwidth.

How about Sky1, Sky2 and Sky3? When did they show a programme that wasn't an American import, or either football or police related?

QVC - what is the point ? utter crap !
Shopping channels should be banned.

As for BBC Parliament WTF is that all about ?

I only have time for channels that are willing to show Football, CSI Miami, Heroes, The Soprano's, and of course The Simpsons.

Sky News gets on my wick. Everything is 'BREAKING NEWS' in huge type at the bottom of the screen on there and they are so far up their own backsides.

I never watch the Golf Channel but I imagine it's pretty dreadful

Most TV channels are poo....but those late night quiz things on ITV etc ...I think most of the country must be moron's entering those....The hosts are so "cheesey" and they let somebody win a few quid now and again.

:mad:

Back