• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Worst type of Londoners.

Londoners

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Done this thread before but might be interesting to see if things have changed - Not that I can remember the results from last time that said.

Which type of Londoners do you dislike the most. Before one of the lefties bore me to tears with another "there is good and bad in everyone" I know I know its just for fun.

Personally I dislike South Londoners the most. They always strike me as selfish *******s, most of whom are work shy. I really dont like South London either with exception of Blackheath, Greenwich and wherever MtS lives.

I have got a South Londoners stag do in Germany next month so may change my vote to North Londoners after that who knows.

Your thoughts please?

They probably don't count as Londoners, but the Faux Cockneys who live in areas like Chigwell and Chingford do my head in.

A lot of them seemed to end up at the same University as me, they all spoke with a Danny Dyer twang and loosely threw in rhyming slang for the sake of it. They all support Spurs, which of course makes them delusional, and resort to chanting "Yid Army" whenever they've had a pint or three.

Rich West Londoners.

My University was full of them doing History of art degrees before their parents found them a nice job.

Last edited:
I've always had a strong dislike for Sarf Lahndan, it's the combination of pretentious self-important tw*ts with oversize sunglasses and the psychotic Yardie wannabe teens that I've got a severe mistrust of.

:(

Sad to think that I haven't helped to boost the reputation of my fellow Sarf Londoners. Most of 'em are OK, you know...

I've always thought that the braying sloanes of West London, with their red jeans and trust funds, were by far the most objectionable denizens of this city in which I live - they stroll around, treating the rest of the world with disdain in their contemptuous attitude and in the way they all drive gas guzzling 4x4s (it's Knightsbridge, FFS - parking on the kerb does not count as "off road").

Hey ho.

Last edited:
South London - the majority of it anyway. I do like going to Greenwich and Blackheath though.

I'm never going to slag off North East London though. :)

South Londoners wear ironic trainers, heavy-rimmed specs and work in Media.
East Londoners are just South Londoners who haven't been mugged yet.
West Londoners are Australian.
North Londoners have a superiority complex, but that's because we actually are better than you.

Last edited:
Back