• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just a quickie, do we have any "gingers" in the 1st team playing squad?

If no, there lies the problem!

These rusty nuts are like five leafed clover. I reckon we need to get Ron's son down to Boots and Laces to kick a few balls. He fits the bill and better still, he has a Kevin Keegan perm. Failing this, can we get Matt Harold back? Not for his footballing skills but for the terrace banter. Oh footballing fairy godmother please answer my call.

UTB :thumbsup:

Just a quickie, do we have any "gingers" in the 1st team playing squad?

If no, there lies the problem!

These rusty nuts are like five leafed clover. I reckon we need to get Ron's son down to Boots and Laces to kick a few balls. He fits the bill and better still, he has a Kevin Keegan perm. Failing this, can we get Matt Harold back? Not for his footballing skills but for the terrace banter. Oh footballing fairy godmother please answer my call.

UTB :thumbsup:

The last ginger left to get first team football. He's now sitting on the bench at Fleetwood, watching first team football.

Crawford was the last ginge I can think of

This was the last one.

cian-bolger-profile516-3222448_231x264.jpg

Mitch Pinnock made a cameo and I remember him being a little bit ginge.

Is he still with us? I'm pretty sure I went to school with his Dad, Mark, at Shoebury many years ago :omg:

Afraid not!

Seems to be doing well though. Worked his way back up the leagues and just signed for Dover in the conference. Good luck to the lad.

Back