• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would our impressive form be good enough?

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
As we begin to think about next season already and those glorious and not so glorious days ahead how do you think our fortunes will fair.

We always seem to change the players. This time around i think we need to stick with the main nucleus of the squad.

I think a LB, RB and striker will be good enough to make us extremely strong providing Tilly continues to work his magic.

Anyone got any ideas for good signings? That we can realistically approach and get to sign for the club?

Ive always liked the look of ben strevens, i believe he's still at barnet?? Luke rodgers, guiliano grazioli???....

We should also worry about who we retain from the current playing staff... and what our owners decide regarding their financial involvement with the club, seeing as they made it very public that they were only definately 'in' till the end of this current campaign.

Surely any decent players being offered contracts... and with interest from other clubs offering relatively interesting terms will want to know they'll be passing up other offers in the knowledge that SUFC will still be employing them for the next year or two.

Back