• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you delay renewing next season?

Are you delaying renewal of your season card for the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
Setting aside the lack of consultation for a minute - this is another example of robbing Peter to pay Paul, isn't it?

He needs money quickly to start paying off that loan, and rinsing you lot as early in the year as he can is a good way of getting at least some of it.
In fairness, this is no easier than normal.

Yep, this has got my goat as well.
He is just taking the ssiP out of the many loyal surporters.

I mean, when we got relegated into this awful league, the attendance figures could have very easily gone down significantly.
That in turn would have really hurt the club.

But NO, the amazing attendance figures at the hall still remain high.
And instead of helping those loyal supporters with cost of living crises by keeping the season tickets at a relative fair cost, he wants to suck you into the early bird cost, and if you miss that dead line, he wants to take a lot more very hard earned money from you.

Just be grateful you greedy owner, that you still have a great fan base that supports this club, and not be like other clubs in this league with an average attendance of 1800,

That would really fcuk you then.

This is great. Finally some real meaningful action that has the potential to make ownership listen which is endorsed by all supporters groups! The supporters are the Club and without us the Club is nothing.

Hope you guys are thinking about the responses to all possible scenarios already.

Last edited:
So following the release of pricing details and the news from the supporters groups suggesting fans should hold off on purchase, have you changed your mind?

Won’t be buying a season as long as HE is around. Will watch instead for free on the fire stick as I know my insight is valuable to you all😉
What a situation, this idiot should be warned off now!

3 from my family not getting renewed regardless of what's said in future. Actions speak louder than words. What's already been done proves the club cannot be trusted with money upfront. If anything we're doing them a favour as the income will be more providing they sort all the issues out and NO issues reoccur.

Back