• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you do time to spare your Mrs

Options

• No been together long enough but maybe in future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly do the time would depend upon my mood.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
The Mrs and I were watching TV last night night - Cant recall the show but it was basically Fred West's life story.

Anyway Fred basically refused to drop Rose in it insisting that he did all the killing himself. Now that is obviously an extreme but this got me thinking....

If for example your partner had committed a crime (something minor) and was due say a year in jail would you do the time to spare them from going. Forget the aspect of would lose job etc simply would you take there time for them.

I think I prehaps would. Going to jail scares the **** out of me but the Mrs isnt at all street wise where as I think I am a bit more so I think I would do it easier than she would.

Thoughts?

I feel the same as you mate - I'm sure I would have an awful time but I think I could survive, not sure if she could. And you could expect at least a three way when you get out I would hope.

In Rose West's case , Fred was frightened by her and according to that programme "Appropriate adult" she was a lot worse than him (if that is possible) by taking over the torture of the young girls.Luckily she got her comeuppance in the end after he hung himself.It is a shame they never found out more details about the other 20 he admitted to killing before he topped himself.

I think, depending on the crime, most male partners would take the rap for a year especially if there were young children involved in your family.

The problem is Dave, that all you hear these days is Sentencing is too light (Rioting knee jerk reaction excepted) so it is unlikely to be anything particularly minor if the sentence was a year.

That said perjury and contempt of court do seem to attract reasonable sentences so maybe the question would be would you risk both parents going to prison in an attempt to keep a particular one out ?

Not a prayer, I'd end up getting the Scum greenhouse treatment. Enforced Lesbianity is so much more gentle, she'd get away with a tattoo at worse. On top of that I'd probably try to frame her if I looked like doing bird, but to prove I'm not a monster, I'd stay faithful while she was away.

Back