• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you sleep with your "Boss" to safeguard your job?

Could you sleep with your boss, to safeguard your employment?

• 100% yes as I am so shallow that I would do anything for money!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It depends if my boss was the same sex as me, then I would have to way up the pros & cons.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • My boss is just so ugly that without rhopenhol for me, could never consider it.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No way, I could never cheat on my partner even if it ment safegurding our future.

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winkle

Manager
Hi all, its been a while since I posted anything worthy of late as I dont get much chance to gaze abandatly on the "Shrimperzone forums much"anymore but me and my mate was discussing the credit crunch yesterday and he is dead worried about loosing his job. He went so far as to say that he would quite happily shag his boss of , 58, an old crag as he describes her just to procur and safeguard his employment. He says that she as always had a bit of a soft touch for him and if things dont start improving on the job prospect front then on the christmas bash he is going to go in with gun blazing and try and nail her. He is single and she is divorced with some 20 years between them and he is adamant that in the words of spock "The needs of the few outway the needs of the many * think that he as that the wrong way round (ha ha) but my question is, would you consider prostituting yourself to safeguard your income?

Well seeing as my boss is male, 50 and on the rather large side NO!

Errgh no thanks. I've got so many bosses, but my direct one is a 40 something fat bloke.

A fat Scottish bloke aged about 45. No ta.

I'd go right through our Finance Director though.

Not for the job i'm currently in but maybe for a promotion... Our new area manager is not too bad and i would like to earn more money :unsure: Does that make me slightly shallow?

Hey there chaps,

I don't have a boss, but I have said to the female members of my staff that any sexual favours they do for me will be looked at favourably, but purely just to trick them into giving me some..

If I do need to sack anyone, the fat, ugly ones and the ones with tiny tits or ones that sag like a 'bag of nails' will be top of the list..

Back