• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wrestling's Best Finishers

Bentley's Absurd Gait

Wrestling'd come a long way from the figure four (with respect to Naitch) and the full nelson (no respect to Chris Masters). Some of the finishing moves being perpetrated in Japan and the Independent US and European Promotions are jaw dropping. However 'fake' wrestling may be, pop along to youtube and have a look at some of the compilations posted by 'Suicidal Dragon', and tell me that didn't hurt the guy on the receiving end.

My favourite Finishers at the moment are:

In Singles:
1. Cop Killah - Homicide
2. Brainbustaaaaaaaahhhhh - El Generico
3. Go 2 Sleep - Kenta

In Tag Teams:
1. Assisted Tower of London - Nigel McGuinness & Doug Williams
2. Perfect Blue Destiny - Kotaro Suzuki & Ricky Marvin
3. Powerbomb/Lungblower - Super Dragon & Davey Richards

Would be interested to see other people's favourites.

Haven't watched it for a while actually but a couple of my favourites include The People's Elbow, anything where Matt and Jeff were doing high flying finishers as a tag team, also the Dudleys, and I can't remember what it was called but Rikishi's finisher - I'm sure you know the one I mean!

Haven't watched it for a while actually but a couple of my favourites include The People's Elbow, anything where Matt and Jeff were doing high flying finishers as a tag team, also the Dudleys, and I can't remember what it was called but Rikishi's finisher - I'm sure you know the one I mean!

The Stinkface? Lovely Stuff. Respect to OBL for her love of Sports Entertainment.

Can I say it before J does:

Its not real you know

My fave's are Randy "Heat Man" Smallcock and Isaiah "One Good Turn Deserves Another, don't you think? Especially when it relates to passing on the details of an arboricultarist who can take down that problem tree in your back garden for little more than $200" Hampton.

Tombstone was always the one me and my little bro tried to recreate, much to my mums horror!

Just had to come on to show off the fact that I've changed my picture as it seemed kind of relevant to this thread! Mr Beefcake himself!

Old School Finishers

Million Dollar Dream - Ted DiBiase
Battering Ram Headcharge - The Bushwackers
Legdrop - Hulk Hogan
Figure Four Leglock - Ric Flair
Flying Elbow Smash - Randy Savage
Superfly Splash - Jimmy Snuka
Crainium Crunch - Crush

Now they are real old school.

Old School Finishers

Million Dollar Dream - Ted DiBiase
Battering Ram Headcharge - The Bushwackers
Legdrop - Hulk Hogan
Figure Four Leglock - Ric Flair
Flying Elbow Smash - Randy Savage
Superfly Splash - Jimmy Snuka
Crainium Crunch - Crush

Now they are real old school.

As much as I liked Hogan (preferred him as a heel), the Legdrop was an absolute stinker of a finisher :puke

Rob Van Dam's 5-star Frog Splash anyone? Hang time was amazing, and the way he was able to shift his body weight in mid-air to land on an opponent lying in the wrong position was pretty sweet!

Jack 'the snake' Roberts DDT finisher was quite good until it became a 'run of the mill' move that is seen nowadays.

Back