• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTonneBaby

Youth Team
Hi all,

Glad you lot know how it feels, im here to mock you as most of you mocked me when you beat the mighty O's. hurts dont it?

Hope you enjoyed your day out with all the west ham fans and enjoy going away to accrington and mansfield next year.

no money and you sack your manager who gets you near the playoffs and takes you to wembley...laughing stock.

good luck next year :)

Never take that last minute Reeves goal away from us though will you.

love it! :D we all enjoyed a brilliant day out at the home of football whilst you probably sat at home doing sweet f*** all :hilarious: enjoy your day out at colchester on saturday? hahaha

Could have gone better and must admit I enjoyed our win at Birdbrain Road more.
Only West Ham fan I know there was very happy that they are going into a shiny new stadium that will probably be the death of another East London club. Must admit was quite glad I saw him on the way home as it did make me laugh.

Hi all,

Glad you lot know how it feels, im here to mock you as most of you mocked me when you beat the mighty O's. hurts dont it?

Hope you enjoyed your day out with all the west ham fans and enjoy going away to accrington and mansfield next year.

no money and you sack your manager who gets you near the playoffs and takes you to wembley...laughing stock.

Oxo beef stock comes in red and silver , chicken stock in yellow and silver, vegetable stock in green and silver. Laughing stock comes with a Leyton Orient badge on it, endorsed by Barry Hearn.

Thanks for lending us those West Ham and Spurs fans for the day :thumbsup:

Bitter much.

The whole point when we knocked you out was how great it was about going to Wembley, that was the prize, not the JPT. Didnt really care if we won or lost, it was just being able to play there that really mattered.

We still had an amazing day !

Funny how you didnt care about being knocked out yet felt you had to come back to try to rub it in. Epic Fail.

Anyway, keep trying to get the Olympic Stadium, because that makes you look really sane.

still laughing at the pitch invasion...YOU INVADED THE PITCH AND YOU WON NOTHING! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

probably because you saw it as a giant killing

Oxo beef stock comes in red and silver , chicken stock in yellow and silver, vegetable stock in green and silver. Laughing stock comes with a Leyton Orient badge on it, endorsed by Barry Hearn.

must have taken a while to come up with that.

also funny considering you are in court every other week while brown packages of money are passed around southend

Err....we won the semi-final...

wow...looking forward to man city fans invading the pitch when they win the semi final of the fa cup.

people invade the pitch for 3 reasons

promotion
got in the playoffs
avoid relegation
part of a giant killing

must have been the latter.

Sunday was a great day thanks mate. Take it you were doing **** all and ******* over photos of Wembley

Hi all,

Cheers for the wishes for next season, & good luck with your GCSE's in the summer..:thumbsup:

Hi all,

Cheers for the wishes for next season, & good luck with your GCSE's in the summer..:thumbsup:

Is it just me or are these "trolls" from other clubs getting more boring and boring? Like a broken record sometimes.

I wouldn't be laughing at our financial troubles after West Ham move.

still laughing at the pitch invasion...YOU INVADED THE PITCH AND YOU WON NOTHING! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

probably because you saw it as a giant killing

we won a day out at wembley, we won against you, that's two things we won without having to think very hard.... possibly think about what you write before posting it? It might make you seem a little less bitter and less of an embarrassment to your club! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Not really in the mood for this type today. Should he stay or shall we send this tit to the naughty corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back