• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was funny how it was ok for you guys to rub it in the next day by giving it WEEEMMMMMMMMBEERRLLYY but getting a bit touchy now.

Not really in the mood for this type today. Should he stay or shall we send this tit to the naughty corner?

He's not done anything wrong mate. Why people have to respond is beyond me... just ignore him. He wants a reaction and we've given him one!

Can you imagine how he'd feel if his post had zero replies?

He's not done anything wrong mate. Why people have to respond is beyond me... just ignore him. He wants a reaction and we've given him one!

Fair point I guess Mark,let him have his juvenile day.

we have a winner.

too easy with you lot

was just please crewe could do what we couldnt and show you up for what you are.

a hoofball, dross, bottom feeder.

The definition of a laughing stock is a crap League One club who struggle to fill a cow shed with 5,000 fans each week bidding for the Olympic Stadium with a 60,000 capacity. Absolutely bloody hilarious

I had a great day out yesterday watching my team at Wembley, went on a Leicester Square/Covent Garden pub crawl after and had an amazing dinner in Chinatown. All in all a really magic day out.

What did you get up to? Oh and how was your trip to Colchester on Saturday?

was just please crewe could do what we couldnt and show you up for what you are.

a hoofball, dross, bottom feeder.

Capital letter to start a line young lad , and possibly your third word should have been plural perhaps ?
Plenty of other errors too , but you wouldn't understand.

wow...looking forward to man city fans invading the pitch when they win the semi final of the fa cup.

people invade the pitch for 3 reasons

promotion
got in the playoffs
avoid relegation
part of a giant killing

must have been the latter.
Or reaching a Wembley final for the first time in our history? We've beaten Brentford who are bigger and better than you and did not invade the pitch, hope you enjoyed your defeat to col u.

The definition of a laughing stock is a crap League One club who struggle to fill a cow shed with 5,000 fans each week bidding for the Olympic Stadium with a 60,000 capacity. Absolutely bloody hilarious

I had a great day out yesterday watching my team at Wembley, went on a Leicester Square/Covent Garden pub crawl after and had an amazing dinner in Chinatown. All in all a really magic day out.

What did you get up to? Oh and how was your trip to Colchester on Saturday?

i had a very good day actually, made all the better by the result at Wembley. got in just in time to watch the 'highlights' as well. great day.

I didnt go colchester, cant bear that ********!

id settle for 9th/10th this season in league one. looking forward to blackburn and wolves next year.

Or reaching a Wembley final for the first time in our history? We've beaten Brentford who are bigger and better than you and did not invade the pitch, hope you enjoyed your defeat to col u.

bigger and better?

they havent beat us this season, 4 points from 6...next point?

Hi all,

Glad you lot know how it feels, im here to mock you as most of you mocked me when you beat the mighty O's. hurts dont it?

Hope you enjoyed your day out with all the west ham fans and enjoy going away to accrington and mansfield next year.

no money and you sack your manager who gets you near the playoffs and takes you to wembley...laughing stock.

good luck next year :)

Hurts to play at Wembley. It bloody well hurts. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back