• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigger and better?

they havent beat us this season, 4 points from 6...next point?
They could be going up to the championship and are 4th but you got 4 points out of them so you think you're better than them? And yeah they're a bigger club than you, next point?

They could be going up to the championship and are 4th but you got 4 points out of them so you think you're better than them? And yeah they're a bigger club than you, next point?

you are probably right. both bigger than you though.

kinda sad we lost on saturday because you lot wont get your big day out at colchester next year now.

wow...looking forward to man city fans invading the pitch when they win the semi final of the fa cup.

people invade the pitch for 3 reasons

promotion
got in the playoffs
avoid relegation
part of a giant killing

must have been the latter.

You really bring quality to your own post when saying its 3 reasons and then list 4.

Intelligent bloke!

wow...looking forward to man city fans invading the pitch when they win the semi final of the fa cup.

people invade the pitch for 3 reasons

promotion
got in the playoffs
avoid relegation
part of a giant killing

must have been the latter.

Sorry but that is 4 reasons. Learn to count mate :dim:

Lets keep him. I like him. Makes me feel privileged to have a good up bringing and education.

Well OTB makes some valid points to be fair, we were crap and we are a League 2 side and we may be back in the courts again before long, but I'd still rather be a Shrimper than anything else.

Anyway if we do go bust when our house of cards collapses then we will end up playing Orient in the Isthmian League when Wet Sham move to the Olympic park and they also go bust.

If ya can't beat em, join em!

Had a great day thanks to Orient being worse than us, so that must be really ****!!

Really looking forward to Wet Spam moving in your garden & your tiny little London club dying off slowly, then your user name will be onetonnebabywhufc..........

hope claret & blue suits your eye colouring!! Bye bye orient bye bye :happy:

Lets keep him. I like him. Makes me feel privileged to have a good up bringing and education.

because i wound you up i had a bad upbringing and bad eductation?

okkkk then.

im typing from my office mate, not like you lot on here, do the job centre do free wifi now?

Had a great day thanks to Orient being worse than us, so that must be really ****!!

Really looking forward to Wet Spam moving in your garden & your tiny little London club dying off slowly, then your user name will be onetonnebabywhufc..........

hope claret & blue suits your eye colouring!! Bye bye orient bye bye :happy:

you never know, west ham may just let you play home matches in the OS before their games so the fans dont have to bother travelling to southend.

Bit sad he has been on here all day but each to their own, I had a great day yesterday just a shame we didn't win :)

because i wound you up i had a bad upbringing and bad eductation?

okkkk then.

im typing from my office mate, not like you lot on here, do the job centre do free wifi now?

Leyton Orient is in Leytonstone right? Then yes, you did have a bad upbringing and education (correct spelling just to let you know)

Leyton Orient is in Leytonstone right? Then yes, you did have a bad upbringing and education (correct spelling just to let you know)

Well Einstein, the clue is kinda in the name. LEYTON Orient, have another guess where we are.

And no, I dont actually live there...just like all your fans live in east ham.

Hi all,

Glad you lot know how it feels, im here to mock you as most of you mocked me when you beat the mighty O's. hurts dont it?

Hope you enjoyed your day out with all the west ham fans and enjoy going away to accrington and mansfield next year.

no money and you sack your manager who gets you near the playoffs and takes you to wembley...laughing stock.

Yep and were the laughing stock!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19842112

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...l-surely-suffer-a-slow-and-painful-death.html

Well Einstein, the clue is kinda in the name. LEYTON Orient, have another guess where we are.

And no, I dont actually live there...just like all your fans live in east ham.

You honestly think all of our fans live in East Ham? :hilarious:

nah but they mainly support west ham...27,000 wh fans in wembley yesterday :hilarious:

Hi all,

Glad you lot know how it feels, im here to mock you as most of you mocked me when you beat the mighty O's. hurts dont it?

Hope you enjoyed your day out with all the west ham fans and enjoy going away to accrington and mansfield next year.

no money and you sack your manager who gets you near the playoffs and takes you to wembley...laughing stock.

good luck next year :)

Have all the schools in Leyton closed?
It's DOESN'T it, not don't, and West Ham has capitals - as do the other clubs mentioned. You know that caps key on the left? Use it.
Oh, and while you're there, Blues stand to make around £400k from the JPT - and Mr O, it looks like you're headed for Carlisle again - a damn sight further than Mansfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back