• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time Leyton Orient played at Wembley was in black and white!

Have all the schools in Leyton closed?
It's DOESN'T it, not don't, and West Ham has capitals - as do the other clubs mentioned. You know that caps key on the left? Use it.
Oh, and while you're there, Blues stand to make around £400k from the JPT - and Mr O, it looks like you're headed for Carlisle again - a damn sight further than Mansfield.

He works in an office... He must be bright

Have all the schools in Leyton closed?
It's DOESN'T it, not don't, and West Ham has capitals - as do the other clubs mentioned. You know that caps key on the left? Use it.
Oh, and while you're there, Blues stand to make around £400k from the JPT - and Mr O, it looks like you're headed for Carlisle again - a damn sight further than Mansfield.

Literally picking up on capitals and spelling because you lot have no other decent insults to come back with. Poor showing lads.

Making out you would rather be in league two next year and not league one :hilarious:

because i wound you up i had a bad upbringing and bad eductation?

okkkk then.

im typing from my office mate, not like you lot on here, do the job centre do free wifi now?

Argh working hard then I see! I didn't know garbage men had offices now a days?

Literally picking up on capitals and spelling because you lot have no other decent insults to come back with. Poor showing lads.

Making out you would rather be in league two next year and not league one :hilarious:

It's not about 'insults', it's about the facts.

We lost at Wembley in the cup final that we knocked you out of. Beat you on aggregate over 2 legs bearing in mind you are a whole league above us as you like to keep mentioning. That doesn't look great for you lot does it?

We stand to make around £400,000 from that cup final, as well as experiencing a great day out. You are currently trying to ground share with West Ham in a 60,000 capacity stadium when your average attendance was less than 4,500 last season. Even though you are a whole league above us? We get more on the gates than you week in week out so that's a pretty disgraceful turnout and support from your 'fans' isn't it.

Whether or not there was a lot of day trippers there yesterday is irrelevant to the bigger picture. We have £400,000, had a great day out yesterday, beat you over two legs to get there and trying to build a new stadium that can move us forward and be self sufficient to our ambitions to get back into the Championship. What do you have? You lost to Colchester last Saturday and are trying to ground share with Wet Spam for a stadium that will be embarrassingly empty every single week you play.

Orient fans who don't fancy the away game will go to the West Spam game at the OS and vice versa. Yet we are the ones who all support West Ham :hilarious:

Taking all this into consideration, I know who I'd rather be supporting :loyalsupporter:

It's not about 'insults', it's about the facts.

We lost at Wembley in the cup final that we knocked you out of. Beat you on aggregate over 2 legs bearing in mind you are a whole league above us as you like to keep mentioning. That doesn't look great for you lot does it?

We stand to make around £400,000 from that cup final, as well as experiencing a great day out. You are currently trying to ground share with West Ham in a 60,000 capacity stadium when your average attendance was less than 4,500 last season. Even though you are a whole league above us? We get more on the gates than you week in week out so that's a pretty disgraceful turnout and support from your 'fans' isn't it.

Whether or not there was a lot of day trippers there yesterday is irrelevant to the bigger picture. We have £400,000, had a great day out yesterday, beat you over two legs to get there and trying to build a new stadium that can move us forward and be self sufficient to our ambitions to get back into the Championship. What do you have? You lost to Colchester last Saturday and are trying to ground share with Wet Spam for a stadium that will be embarrassingly empty every single week you play.

Orient fans who don't fancy the away game will go to the West Spam game at the OS and vice versa. Yet we are the ones who all support West Ham :hilarious:

Taking all this into consideration, I know who I'd rather be supporting :loyalsupporter:

Southend always think they are a big club, makes me laugh.

Final or no final, you lost, you have nothing. Enjoy league two.

Do Southend do an 'on the dole reduced price season ticket'? might explain your half decent gate.

Mate, its called Loyal/having supporters. Not just turning up for semi-finals. The funniest thing of the semi was Borient
fans singing Southend's a shi*hole. You obviously haven't walked round your own sad little area for a while

nah but they mainly support west ham...27,000 wh fans in wembley yesterday :hilarious:

Well I suppose when West Ham move to the Olympic Stadium all the Orient Fans will go to watch them for £10.00 a pop, You better get a dog to take to Brisbane Road so when your club slides down the league with lack of fans, cash etc you will have company when your watching Orient at the park :tease:

Southend always think they are a big club, makes me laugh.

Final or no final, you lost, you have nothing. Enjoy league two.

When did I say we were a big club?

Yeah, we lost, but so did you. You lost to us when you were all so sure you had booked your Wembley place, then the day before we stepped out at Wembley, you lost again... to Colchester :hilarious:

We have nothing? We have £400,000 and one of the best experiences of our lives. What do you have?

When did I say we were a big club?

Yeah, we lost, but so did you. You lost to us when you were all so sure you had booked your Wembley place, then the day before we stepped out at Wembley, you lost again... to Colchester :hilarious:

We have nothing? We have £400,000 and one of the best experiences of our lives. What do you have?

a half decent team for one.

no debt

play in a higher league than you

a chairman who doesnt sack a manager who is doing well

and we will be in business this time next year

we also wont be turned into a sainsburys car park

no debt

True. You will be the West Ham fans car park instead?

F**k me how Borient, get it!! Insurance, what an amazing life you have watching football at Borient & selling insurance!

dont sell it, high level stuff, you wouldnt understand. we need some cleaners actually if any of your lot could afford the train fare into the city.

no debt

This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires!

Where is this half decent team you speak of? The same half decent team that couldn't beat your (according to you) crap Essex neighbours, even though you play in a higher league than us.

Credit where credit's due, your optimism is refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back